Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: A few coming soons on SMY

All the girls look great but the girl who led off just has that something extra...I don't know what that is though...lol

Quote Originally Posted by tsmirandameadows View Post
    I'm glad to hear it, because she's me. :P I'm even more glad to hear it, because the rest of the set is SO much hotter than that pic, so if you like that you'll LOVE what's coming...

A pic that gives you a better idea of my body:

https://twitter.com/TSMirandaMeadow/...224640/photo/1

Gosh Miranda, you ARE pretty! Welcome and good luck.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

We all love a little Miss Meadows. Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Gosh Miranda, you ARE pretty! Welcome and good luck.
    Thank you!!!

I LOVED LOVED LOVED my first shoot. Honestly, I've never been more aroused than I was during that shoot. Once I was down to panties and stockings, on hands and knees, sticking my ass in the air and letting my tits dangle, all while the photographer was snapping away... once I had reached that point I knew I was hooked and that this was my new life. The lead up to the cumshot had me so aroused that cumming did not help at all, lol. In fact, immediately after the shoot I ended up making out with another model who was hanging out, despite the fact that I'm a (mostly) hetero girl. When I walked out of that hotel, I was still in a euphoric haze of arousal that lasted for like three or four more days: it was incredible.

I SO want to do more shoots, and am so anxious to do a hardcore! I haven't sought out more work just yet because I wanted to do right by Grooby, and make sure they have my debut up before I shoot with anyone else, but once that set is up, I want to shoot again and again, in whatever kind of scene, because I am ADDICTED to this, and going several weeks without shooting has been TORTURE!

So basically this is my way of saying thank you for wishing me well, because I hope you'll have the opportunity to see a LOT more of me!!!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Thank you!!!

I LOVED LOVED LOVED my first shoot. Honestly, I've never been more aroused than I was during that shoot. Once I was down to panties and stockings, on hands and knees, sticking my ass in the air and letting my tits dangle, all while the photographer was snapping away... once I had reached that point I knew I was hooked and that this was my new life. The lead up to the cumshot had me so aroused that cumming did not help at all, lol. In fact, immediately after the shoot I ended up making out with another model who was hanging out, despite the fact that I'm a (mostly) hetero girl. When I walked out of that hotel, I was still in a euphoric haze of arousal that lasted for like three or four more days: it was incredible.

I SO want to do more shoots, and am so anxious to do a hardcore! I haven't sought out more work just yet because I wanted to do right by Grooby, and make sure they have my debut up before I shoot with anyone else, but once that set is up, I want to shoot again and again, in whatever kind of scene, because I am ADDICTED to this, and going several weeks without shooting has been TORTURE!

So basically this is my way of saying thank you for wishing me well, because I hope you'll have the opportunity to see a LOT more of me!!!

Glad that you enjoyed it so much, Miranda, and that you're all set to do more. You have a natural sweetness about you that bodes well for the future, and a lovely smile.

And as I said once already, good luck. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of you!

Also, you might like these pics. Enjoy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BQPqEfZCUAA6voo.jpg large.jpg 
Views:	859 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	607696

Name:	BQPqbL0CcAAry_y.jpg large.jpg 
Views:	858 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	607697

Name:	BQPqj-MCIAA9vLw.jpg large.jpg 
Views:	862 
Size:	188.2 KB 
ID:	607698

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Glad that you enjoyed it so much, Miranda, and that you're all set to do more. You have a natural sweetness about you that bodes well for the future, and a lovely smile.

And as I said once already, good luck. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of you!

Aww!!! Thank you again, and I hope you like the sets and vids, and that you'll get to see much, much more of me!

Aww!!! Thank you again, and I hope you like the sets and vids, and that you'll get to see much, much more of me!
    I'd love to, Miranda. Damn the Atlantic lol.

Thank you!!!

Dear Miranda,you are so sexy!
    You cum a huge load in that scene,right?

Alyssa,My goddness!

Quote Originally Posted by lb0911 View Post
    Dear Miranda,you are so sexy!
    You cum a huge load in that scene,right?
    Aww, thank you! I love it when someone tells me I'm an attractive woman, because for a long time I thought that was something I'd never be.

I'm not going to lie: my load isn't gigantic anymore. But honestly I think that's because it's all leaking out as precum lol. Throughout the shoot I am rock hard, and just gushing with precum that gets all over everything. And then when I do cum, you can see my face change for a moment, but only a moment, since I immediately start getting aroused and needy again. Had a male model walked in at that moment, I would have been entirely ready to do my first hardcore. Hell, they probably just could have grabbed some guy from the hotel bar lol!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Miranda, after listening to you describe how your set went, I gotta say, you got me hard thinking about it. And btw, you are gorgeous!