Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Sharing my NYC Glory Hole encounter

Quote Originally Posted by alctec View Post

If I wasn't married now, I would love to be in good relationship with a TS, just seems so right, for me anyway.
    it's an interesting thing to consider that you not only felt comfortable enough to share that gloryhole experience, but to also point out that you're married.

does your wife know or approve of this behavior?

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

She does not, it wouldn't go over to well.

And to me being comfortable with my feelings - if you mean that I am not admitting I am gay, well - I know for sure I am not attracted to men as a whole, have no reason to be dishonest with that. I am not saying I am 100% straight either, thus why do I like cock, I find women very attractive - so I can decipher my feelings. I am as well very attracted to TS's.

Also I am not justifying the behavior - obviously recklees indeed.

Professional Poster

So - you let a complete stranger unload his load into your mouth and then go home to your wife? Somehow I don't think spitting it out eliminated the risk of catching something that you might pass on-

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

5 Star Poster

i dont think we need to lecture the guy
    he can figure this shit out on his own

hes just looking to vent/share..

Quote Originally Posted by TSCURIOUS View Post
    So - you let a complete stranger unload his load into your mouth and then go home to your wife? Somehow I don't think spitting it out eliminated the risk of catching something that you might pass on-

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Stylin & Profilin Veteran Poster Johnny.Blaze's Avatar

I do believe the whole glory hole thing has been discussed in this forum. And once again I will say it is utterly strange and disturbing to the max to even want to do something like this. If in fact it actually happens. Suck on a realistic dildo I say, if you're into cock that much. I just can't see how it's a safe thing to do in this day in age. I'm sorry, but I feel for your wife who has to kiss your mouth now. And I feel no shame in saying that....

Senior Member Junior Poster

NYBRO - I do agree - this does come with tremendous guilt - it sucks, but sometimes the urge and lack of self cotrol gets you into things you shoudn't.

In any case as Sheyum stated - I am aware of waht I have done and wasn't looking for the lecture, just getting it out of my brain, and perhaps that just makes me feel more intune to crazy it is.For the next several months I will be buying ORA Quick until I am comfortable I didn't catch anything, will loose sleep over it and avoid my wife (sex there is basically non existant anyway after 28 yrs). And hopefully will not do it again, but unfortunatley been here before.

On another note the lecturing is however welcomed, honestly I appreciate it, as well makes it me think what a crazy thing it was to do and I really need to get a handle on it.

Had done alot of research on oral sex and HIV, have communicated with many gay and straight people who have indulged in it over the year non protected, now I am not saying it is is safe, but it is the least risky.

Would be interseting to see a post on that topic.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I'm just curious. Are these places that have this glory hole even legal? I've honestly never seen one in person in my life. Are they like bars with bathroom stalls, that have these glory holes? And what do the guys that are putting their dicks in the hole do, just wait in the stall with their dicks in the hole until someone comes around to gobble on it? I wonder if any of these dudes have had their johnsons cut off or bitten off. I mean you have no clue who's on the other side of that wall or door. Could be a deranged lunatic.

And here's one more question. Most glory hole type scenes I've bothered to look at, are normally with a man and a woman. Now was this a gay glory hole place? Because I'm thinking, what if the guy sticking his dick in the hole is expecting some female lips and he finds out they are guys lips? I'd think he'd be pretty pissed off. You also said one of the guys took you from behind. I interpret that as you saying he fucked you in the ass. Again, I ask, what if that guy was wanting some pussy, but instead he's banging out a man ass. That's cause for a beating I would think, if that's not what he was wanting. Someone could get seriously hurt I think in one of those places...

She RoXXX! Professional Poster LilyRox's Avatar

Or sticking your dick in a hole and getting it chopped off by some psychico path

Quote Originally Posted by LilyRox View Post
    Or sticking your dick in a hole and getting it chopped off by some psychico path
    What exactly is a psychico path? A Mexican version of a psychopath?