Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Nicki AKA Nikki Carter AKA Dayna post-op

I have recently learned that "Nicki", AKA "Nikki Carter", AKA "Dayna", has undergone a male to female sex reassignment operation. For those of you who are interested about the procedure, an article from Wikipedia in part details how the operation is done step by step.
    I can understand that when a man does not feel right in the body he was born into and wished to change it, this operation offers him a solution.
    Many shemales experienced this and has been able to save enough $ for a sex reassignment proceedure, as did Nikki Carter whose post-op surgery was successful for it looks really good, as it can be seen from the before and after pictures posted by others on this discussion group's web site.
    I wish Nikki had not chosen to go through this drastic step, but if this is what makes her feel happy and puts her into the body she wishes to live in, so be it and let her enjoy it!
    But I will miss the old kinki Nikki with her cute she-stick as we lost a classy performer in the she-male movie business, as we sadly also lost "Sheeba Star" earlier this year due to a fatal car accident!

2 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Last edited by stevehorvath59; 07-25-2013 at 03:39 PM. Reason: submittted wrong URL.

Default Re: Nicki AKA Nikki Carter AKA Dayna post-op

I don't want to sound terrible saying this, but i hate hearing who has got surgery done. Makes me sad, without surgery they'll always be girls to me.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

And with they wont?

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(male-to-female)
    This Link above is the URL to the article I mentioned in my discussion.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stevehorvath59 View Post
    I have recently learned that "Nicki", AKA "Nikki Carter", AKA "Dayna", has undergone a male to female sex reassignment operation. For those of you who are interested about the procedure, an article from Wikipedia in part details how the operation is done step by step.
    I can understand that when a man does not feel right in the body he was born into and wished to change it, this operation offers him a solution.
    Many shemales experienced this and has been able to save enough $ for a sex reassignment proceedure, as did Nikki Carter whose post-op surgery was successful for it looks really good, as it can be seen from the before and after pictures posted by others on this discussion group's web site.
    I wish Nikki had not chosen to go through this drastic step, but if this is what makes her feel happy and puts her into the body she wishes to live in, so be it and let her enjoy it!
    But I will miss the old kinki Nikki with her cute she-stick as we lost a classy performer in the she-male movie business, as we sadly also lost "Sheeba Star" earlier this year due to a fatal car accident!
    Well stevehorvath59 i'm sure we're all grateful for your presence here. I mean pointing out to member where they can educate themselves about SRS is truly a grand gesture which I'm sure is appreciated by everyone. This board has been around for over 12 years and was just awaiting your presence to finally get educated. And, what's more for you to "understand that when a man does not feel right in the body he was born into and wished to change it, this operation offers him a solution" really shows that you are truly a caring and sensitive individual stevehorvath59. Are you a Christian btw?

I realize that you are also greatly saddened stevehorvath59 at the decision made by Dayna. Of course you have the right to be saddened. Afterall you probably spent hundreds of hours fantasizing about Dayna and what you wanted her to to for you and to you with that cock of hers. So you really have the right to feel the way you do. However, your magnanimity will likely be acknowledged by all since you state " if this is what makes her feel happy and puts her into the body she wishes to live in, so be it and let her enjoy it!"

I commend you stevehorvath59. Keep up the good work

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Wow, you need to catch up a little. She's been post-op for close to 5 or 6 years!

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    live and let live.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fordly66 View Post
    Wow, you need to catch up a little. She's been post-op for close to 5 or 6 years!
    This right here! She even has a post-op set on Bob's Tgirls!

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    Well stevehorvath59 i'm sure we're all grateful for your presence here. I mean pointing out to member where they can educate themselves about SRS is truly a grand gesture which I'm sure is appreciated by everyone. This board has been around for over 12 years and was just awaiting your presence to finally get educated. And, what's more for you to "understand that when a man does not feel right in the body he was born into and wished to change it, this operation offers him a solution" really shows that you are truly a caring and sensitive individual stevehorvath59. Are you a Christian btw?

I realize that you are also greatly saddened stevehorvath59 at the decision made by Dayna. Of course you have the right to be saddened. Afterall you probably spent hundreds of hours fantasizing about Dayna and what you wanted her to to for you and to you with that cock of hers. So you really have the right to feel the way you do. However, your magnanimity will likely be acknowledged by all since you state " if this is what makes her feel happy and puts her into the body she wishes to live in, so be it and let her enjoy it!"

I commend you stevehorvath59. Keep up the good work

Personally I'm still goggle-eyed at the tasteless comparison between "losing" a ts girl to srs and another to death in a car crash. FFS!

"But I will miss the old kinki Nikki with her cute she-stick as we lost a classy performer in the she-male movie business, as we sadly also lost "Sheeba Star" earlier this year due to a fatal car accident!"

3 out of 4 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Personally I'm still goggle-eyed at the tasteless comparison between "losing" a ts girl to srs and another to death in a car crash. FFS!

"But I will miss the old kinki Nikki with her cute she-stick as we lost a classy performer in the she-male movie business, as we sadly also lost "Sheeba Star" earlier this year due to a fatal car accident!"
    LOL......some guys are so blinded by the lust for cock they lose all perspective, shame, and empathy.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

In answer to question, No, I am not a Christian.
    I am a Bhuddist and by being one, I believe in and live with acceptance, compassion, and tolerance for other human beings for whoever they may be. This concept and its practice should be used much more often in our World of bigots and haters. Those who hate others in turn hate themselves for what is truly in their own "Id", true underlying self, but refuse to accept it.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.