Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

He has nothing to worry about except being labeled a 'queer' by our fucked up chistian society/culture. Tom Cruise needs to come out and make Eddie seem like a regular guy. Oh wait, anyone next to Tom Cruise seems like a regular guy.

Hey, Honda, I =liked= Pluto Nash!

Though I agree, a sequel is entirely unecessary.

Good enough that he was THE Man on the Moon once.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

The Death of Eddie Murphy's Infamous Passenger
    http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,2936,00.html

A strange, final--fatal--twist to the story of the transsexual hooker who got a headline-making car ride from Eddie Murphy.

Atison Seiuli died in an accidental fall from her Los Angeles apartment on April 22, it's now being reported.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Why the hell would Eddie Murphy give a fuck about what anyone thinks of him?
    Because his divorce is not final and it is already reported that the wife will bring up the incident with the tranny hooker.

Also, let's not act like that would not limit him in the eyes of Hollywood and in the eyes of some of his fans. Sure, he's made millions but I doubt that he is done and wants to continue to make those millions, and make them without limits.

Junior Poster

Looks like Eddie has a tan...

eddie murphy is washed up anyway. i dont know why hes still in the news

New Orleans, no place like home.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Why the hell would Eddie Murphy give a fuck about what anyone thinks of him?
    Because his divorce is not final and it is already reported that the wife will bring up the incident with the tranny hooker.

Also, let's not act like that would not limit him in the eyes of Hollywood and in the eyes of some of his fans. Sure, he's made millions but I doubt that he is done and wants to continue to make those millions, and make them without limits.
    I hope he got that prenup

Eddie's last movie was Shrek 2, which made nearly half a billion dollars. His last non-animated movies were Daddy Day Care, and The Haunted Mansion, which made over 180 million total. We don't need to pass the hat for Eddie just yet, he is doing just fine. As far as his divorce goes, he is more used to getting screwed than your average celebrity LOL

FK

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Eddie can keep his Shek donkey and haunted mansion and whatever. He's a great comedic talent, but who cares?

I'm going to beat whatever he's done, and I'm going to get my girl.

Soon. . .someday. . . eventually

Hehe. I can beat Eddie Murphy. And I'm going to.

Silver Poster

hondarobot said,

This is so stupid. Why the hell would Eddie Murphy give a fuck about what anyone thinks of him? He made (and I'm sure continues to make) enough money from simply doing the voice of a cartoon donkey, that he now can do anything he would ever want to do. With the exception of making a sequal to Pluto Nash. No power on earth could make that happen.

I do think that picture of him is pretty funny though. He has the expression of Colonel Klink when he gets yelled at by the Gestapo guy about another supply depot getting blown up, or something.

Anyoo, this rich bastard has nothing to worry about.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

What Eddie has to worry about, on top of his wife and divorce proceedings, is the fact that the Black Community (African American for some) does not in any way, shape, or form, accept homosexuality. Sure it can't suck to have millions of dollars many times over, but when all of your friends and familly including your own children talk about you, look down and eschew you, well, Those millions can seem pretty trivial.

And in no time soon is the general Black community readily going to accept homosexuality into its commonality...........and yes.......that includes the likes of Transsexualism.