Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Tranny Strip parties, what to expect at the party?

Juicy is the worst, I usually only show up when a girl that i like is going to be there.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by artie View Post
    I want to hear from the customers, how often you go. Every few weeks to the ones in Manhattan.

Is it worth the cover? Sometimes
    What are the drink prices? Are they over inflated? with tip $10 for beer, $20 for a ladydrink...so YES
    Ratio of girls to guys? varies
    Ratio of hot girls to well not so hot girls ? 50/50
    Do they lip sync or strip? dance
    What are the stage shows like? Nasty sexy? sexy trannies shaking their ass
    Do they go topless showing nipples? Bottomless showing cock? typically tape over nips, not bottomless, although you can feel them up if you're discreet in the champagne room @ $20/dance (although inevitably you'll start your dance mid-song and the girl will try to get an extra $20 out of you saying she danced for more than one song and you'll end up paying her because you don't want to mess with a latina tranny when they're angry and end of the day it's worth the $20 to get rid of the girl and not have to deal with her again
    Do the girls come by after stage to collect dollars?you can throw $ on stage
    Lap dances? cost? Private? see above, not private. like a strip club, big room with everyone around you and some guy getting a dance right next to you
    What to expect during lap dance? Roaming hands ? typical lap dance with some extra roaming and grabbing allowed. although last night one of the bounces was in a bad mood and was saying something about grabbing
    Nude? no, but they will sometimes whip it out or show their tits
    Just how nasty do some of the girls get? some get nasty, and some are just plain ole nasty (yeah, I'm talking to you Juicy and Selena International)
    Take out? Before club closes? Cost? That's the sole reason for them being there. Price varies.
    Xcellent summary and review!!!

Professional Poster

Artie -
    Love the Juicy comment. Yea, she got me one night for a few when I first started going to the parties. When I stopped, she wouldn't talk to me - PERFECT!!!