Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516 LastLast

Default Re: im so done with this racist ass forum

Quote Originally Posted by Frescadrink View Post
    Yes and there was a little white girl killed by two black kids.. as well as probly hundreds of other crimes by black people against whites.. But all you do is point out the ones committed by whites against blacks... You are why there is race problems.. as you being a black person point out everything done by the white people. See i look at a issue.. and i dont judge instantly i dont say oh thats race related blah blah blah.. No.. its fucked up people related.
    Sorry, but it's people like you that deny any race issue as being "fucked up people" issues and not actual "race" issues, that are the problem. Just because I pointed out one race problems doesn't mean I'm not aware of other races problems. Not on this forum, but on my facebook, I've been railing against the racism leveled toward Native Americans for months now, but I didn't feel the need to go in to a long diatribe about our country problem with calling their sports teams racist names like Redskins which is the equivalent of calling a sports team Niggers in the eyes of Native Americans. This particular thread is about racism leveled toward blacks so that's what I mentioned.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    Sorry, but it's people like you that deny any race issue as being "fucked up people" issues and not actual "race" issues, that are the problem.
    And you don't do the exact opposite? Essentially, every media narrative since the trial ended shows that Zimmerman wasn't a racist, but you heard about a 'white man' (who was actually Hispanic) who had an altercation with a black man and immediately bought into the frenzy that painted Zimmerman as the second coming of a slave owner.

Sensitive much?

~BB~

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

first things first Zimmerman deserves nothing but a slow and painful death he has killed a young child for no real reason fuck all the black and white stuff for now this is the product of giving ignorant fuckers access to guns. take them out the hands of civilians and give them to professionals who are looking out for everybody's interests not there own misconstrued prejudgments and prejudice as long you let raciest like zimmerman have access to guns history will just keep repeating itself. Black White Hispanic whatever. the thing that bothers me is white people in the us dont seem to really care from the outside in in looks like
    Young Black Boy Killed - no one gives a fuck let the killer go
    White Girl Gets Kidnapped - National Uproar

so glad i live in the UK we have our share of raciest here don't make it ok by any means but at lease i can leave my house without fear of getting shot just for being black

1 out of 5 members liked this post.

This.

~BB~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	968845_548950821824874_2098315004_n.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	605639  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    And you don't do the exact opposite? Essentially, every media narrative since the trial ended shows that Zimmerman wasn't a racist, but you heard about a 'white man' (who was actually Hispanic) who had an altercation with a black man and immediately bought into the frenzy that painted Zimmerman as the second coming of a slave owner.

Sensitive much?

~BB~
    lol I think you have me confused with someone else, I have not made one statement concerning the Zimmerman trial on this or any forum. I never have been confused that Zimmerman is Hispanic, and never once called him white. Talk about putting words in a persons mouth. lol By the by, a person of any race be it Hispanic/Asian/White/Black/Native American etc can all be racist. Again, I never once pointed to the Zimmerman trial as an example of racism, and if you feel I did by all means please show me the quote.

I think people that don't personally experience racism can easily write it off as not existing, but as you pointed out in the other thread Bella, sexism does exist because you have personally experienced it. I fully admit racism occurs across all races.

Last edited by Remy757Photog; 07-26-2013 at 02:23 AM.
    Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com

Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    lol I think you have me confused with someone else, I have not made one statement concerning the Zimmerman trial on this or any forum. I never have been confused that Zimmerman is Hispanic, and never once called him white. Talk about putting words in a persons mouth. lol By the by, a person of any race be it Hispanic/Asian/White/Black/Native American etc can all be racist. Again, I never once pointed to the Zimmerman trial as an example of racism, and if you feel I did by all means please show me the quote.

I think people that don't personally experience racism can easily write it off as not existing, but as you pointed out in the other thread Bella, sexism does exist because you have personally experienced it. I fully admit racism occurs across all races.
    I quoted the exact passage to which I was responding. You might want to read it again. You said that people who deny race issues are the problem (and clearly the Zimmerman case is the context), and I'm saying those who overreact to them are the problem. As to racism, most people don't know this, but I most certainly have experienced it. I grew up around nearly all black people. Many were even kind enough to take in when I was homeless. However, they were nearly all criminals, and I certainly felt the guilt by association. The funny thing is, I can take the same people to an upscale dinner, dressed-up and well mannered, and nobody is going to bat an eye. As I've said, that goes to class, not race.

~BB~

PS: I'm not 'white' anywhere but in the U.S. I'm Sicilian.

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 07-26-2013 at 02:31 AM.

Spend some time in Asia. The racism and xenophobia is really shocking sometimes.

In Thailand the lighter Asians were much more influential and desirable than darker skinned Asians. It seemed like half of the skin products available at the store included some sort of whitening agent.

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    Spend some time in Asia. The racism and xenophobia is really shocking sometimes.
    You don't need to go there. They come to this country and behave in exactly the same fashion. Many minorities do. So much for the 'melting pot.'

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    I quoted the exact passage to which I was responding. You might want to read it again. You said that people who deny race issues are the problem (and clearly the Zimmerman case is the context), and I'm saying those who overreact to them are the problem. As to racism, most people don't know this, but I most certainly have experienced it. I grew up around nearly all black people. Many were even kind enough to take in when I was homeless. However, they were nearly all criminals, and I certainly felt the guilt by association. The funny thing is, I can take the same people to an upscale dinner, dressed-up and well mannered, and nobody is going to bat an eye. As I've said, that goes to class, not race.

~BB~

PS: I'm not 'white' anywhere but in the U.S. I'm Sicilian.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog
    Wait, you don't think that their is a race issue as a nation?? You wouldn't call the current state of immigration laws directed specifically toward Hispanics a race issue? How about the fact that Obama was the first black president, and also the first president whose place of birth was, wait actually still is, called into question despite his Hawaiian birth certificate. Nobody questioned where Bush was born... Last year there was a black man who was beaten by white kids riding around in a pick up truck in the South. Also in the south, there was a black man who was ran down while walking home by white kids in a car, they had to cross two lanes to hit him. I think people choose not to see what they don't want to acknowledge.

I do agree that there are class issues as well though.
    That is what I said specifically about race issues and my examples that I chose to mention. I never once mentioned anything about Zimmerman, there is no context whatsoever about Zimmerman from me. I further went on to say later that any race can be racist, and that Native Americans also experience racism by having sports teams called Redskins.

It was LilyRox that brought up her own statement about Zimmerman not me by saying

Quote Originally Posted by LilyRox
    Just like that Trayvon Martin case, everyone tries to make everything about race. All I ever hear is that it was white on black. Like really... The dude is Hispanic he doesn't even look white. It's just one of those things where Trayvon and Zimmerman were at the wrong place at the wrong time. To be honest I think Zimmerman would have confronted anyone walking out there at that time of night, regardless of race.
    Just because LilyRox decides to bring up Zimmerman, doesn't mean that I or my statements have anything to do with it. I never once even responded to LilyRox. I never once called Zimmerman white or expressed any opinion on the Zimmerman trial.

Now you keep going back and forth, saying one moment racism doesn't exist at all (but sexism does), and the next pointing out a specific personal example of what you described as racism. How can you have experienced it if it doesn't exist?

Last edited by Remy757Photog; 07-26-2013 at 02:48 AM.
    Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com

Remy, I addressed the first passage that you quoted, point for point if you go back in the thread. And I never said you brought up Zimmerman. I'm saying that the case has provided the undertone of this conversation. It's only one example. There were a few others, none of which negate the principle which I am arguing: that this is about class, not race.

~BB~