Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Default Re: im so done with this racist ass forum

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post

Negative feedback is only useful if offered constructively and with a degree of manners and civility.
    Thank you Seanchai. That pretty much sums up the daily battle here to combat the loudmouths who denigrate the girls.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    Remy, I addressed the first passage that you quoted, point for point if you go back in the thread. And I never said you brought up Zimmerman. I'm saying that the case has provided the undertone of this conversation. It's only one example. There were a few others, none of which negate the principle which I am arguing: that this is about class, not race.

~BB~
    Well to be clear, this thread was started over race not class. I do also agree again, that many issues are class issues and not necessarily race issues. What I did disagree on, was the fact that you stated there is no racism at all in America. Do you believe that when a person uses the term 'nigger', 'redskin' it is solely a class issue, and therefore not racist even if they are both of the same class? How was people demanding to see Obama birth certificate a class issue and not a race issue? No one asked to see Sarah Palin birth certificate, or Bush Sr birth certificate.

You did say that Zimmerman was the context for what I was responding to when that was NOT the case.

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog View Post
    Well to be clear, this thread was started over race not class. I do also agree again, that many issues are class issues and not necessarily race issues. What I did disagree on, was the fact that you stated there is no racism at all in America. Do you believe that when a person uses the term 'nigger', 'redskin' it is solely a class issue, and therefore not racist even if they are both of the same class? How was people demanding to see Obama birth certificate a class issue and not a race issue? No one asked to see Sarah Palin birth certificate, or Bush Sr birth certificate.

You did say that Zimmerman was the context for what I was responding to when that was NOT the case.
    I am in NO way saying that racism doesn't exist anymore. I told you I've experienced it first hand. What I'm saying is that racism is no longer systematically ingrained in American culture as it once was.

But don't worry, the knuckle-dragger assholes will die off soon enough.

As to the Zimmerman thing, I'm sorry if that wasn't your context. It's been a confusing thread.

~BB~