Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Re: Libbys Hobby Thread - My Warhammer 40K Stuff

I just finished reading the Helsreach novel by Aaron Dembski-Bowden and it was great, and I'm currently readin Ahriman: Exile and it's also really good.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Hey guys, first post, registered today. Libby, great artwork, I've tried to draw the Astartes before, but am a shite artist. I am looking forward to your rendition of Lion El'Jonson, as he is my personal favorite primarch. You guys are definitely speaking my language in this topic. I have not played 40k, but the universe is easily my favorite fictional setting. I spend most of my spare time either kicking Chaos ass on SPACE MARINE for my 360, or expanding my Black Library collection. I'll try my damndest not to spam up this thread with my super geekiness. Also Libby, you are really hot, and I'd love to hook up with you.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

lol i love the game spacemarine i play that too

I will be doing some drawings of the primarchs at some point ... but looking forward to doing the minatures and then some cruade mk2 era marines to go with them .. for example some of the primarchs had bodyguards etc .. like mortarian had his deathshroud so i will do them as well .. as www.forgeworld.co.uk sell them figures

I love black library stuff ,, I have started pencilling the layout and design for my blogsite for my "regulators chapter" and also my Inquisitor ....

Ahriman exile is great I got that when it came out, had that on preorder for ages hehe as i love the thousand sons ..

I really liked the Deathwatch Book and Xenos Hunters Book .. as i am into my Ordos Xenos stuff these books are great ..

Also I have some rough notes and ideas to fleshout some characters and some mini stories about Ordos Chronus ..which is a very very rare uknown ordos that went missing .. its about using the warp for time travel of sorts etc remember being on the toilet thinking about it and also tying in something to do with the missing legions

xx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Senior Member Veteran Poster Ananke's Avatar

Superb, Libby! thanks for sharing.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Liberty your drawings are brilliant xxx

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    So as many people know I live eat sleep shit for warhammer 40k , its my favourite thing in the world

On a recent a thread of fav pics i posted a quick sketch drawing of a spacemarine for my chapter the Regulators ... Its a fan fiction story blog i am writing up that will have painted minatures, short stories and hand drawn artwork ...

So thought I may as well put up some of the pics I have drawn the last 2 days on here .. This is a thread purely for my warhammer 40k stuff and passion ...

If your not into warhammer 40k then I would move along now as you probably just wont get it

I have been into wh40k since I was about 10 .. so a good 25 years now , i remeber when it was first Rogue Trader and still have minatures from that era .. I dont really play the game anymore on the tabletop but I do enjoy modding minatures, painting, collectiong, and writing fan fiction short stories ... I would love to write/design for the actual company www.games-workshop.com but thats not going to happen

Anyway while I have been webcamming this week I have been sketching some rough drawings ... I havnt drawn in over 7 years so this is my first attempt at drawing again ... so again its very rough

Anyway thought I would share with you, I know Danpoetman asked me to share my personal info on this stuff ...

I spend most of non working life engrossed into warhammer 40k etc when not with the family/girlfriend as i dont drink,take drugs, party etc I prefer to geek out

SO I will add new pictures every couple of days to this thread and add some of my minatures as i paint up etc ...

If you want to add your own artwork/figures etc then post them here , always love seeing other stuff from fantasy /scifi etc ..

Kisses Libby xx

Pic 1 - Is my Battle Captain of the 3rd Company, from the Regulators Chapter

Pic 2 - is a Tactical Brother Marine of the 3rd Company, from the Regulators Chapter

Pic 3 - Is a Tactical Brother Marine of the 2nd Company, from the Regulators Chapter engaging Ork Boyz .

YES I AM A NERD/GEEK

Inspired by this thread I went out and bought the new Tau codex getting back into the 40k swing of things. Geeking out every once in awhile keeps my sanity!

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

hehe the tau are pretty neat race .. shame that GW portray them not to good ... they are abit wishy washy when infact they are pretty sweet and in theory are on course to be way more technically advanced than humanity considering how long they have been around

thanks Bella xxxx i lvoe my drawings. will post another or 2 tonight xx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I'd for forgotten all about Warhammer! - the thread reminds me of many happy wet-Sundays spent painting models with my son who was I guess, 10. Never played the actual game tho - rules were way too complicated!

Rookie Poster

Blood for the Blood God!
    Death to the false emperor!

long time 40k player here too

It disturbs me to see people substitute fear for a lack of understanding

Tau codex fluff wise I'd give a 7 it needed a bit more... Btw the movie ultramarine was pretty good check it out!