Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Supplements

Well it is unfortunate that we do not know the whole truth....which is very unfair as I am sure a lot of us would want to use it...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    No I definitely am over 7 and just barely under 8.
    V - you and your lovely LARGE cock are fantastic

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fedeleif
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    No I definitely am over 7 and just barely under 8.
    Rulershots to prove it...
    I 2nd that request.
    Not because I don't believe Vicki is 7+, but because I LOVE ruler shots for some apparent reason.

Junior Poster

Guys, trust me. There is no drug or supplement in this world that can make your cock grow. Stretching the cock for several hours a day might increase the lenght in the flacid state but it won't affect the lengthe of the erect penis.

The only way to increase the size of your penis is surgery - it doesn't make your penis longer, just makes more of your penis visible.

Anyone stating otherwise is probably trying to scam you

Junior Poster

i like this thread please continue the discussion....

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.
    Thomas Jefferson
    3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Junior Poster

Default Re: there is a way

Quote Originally Posted by rajivalan
    In the begginnning days when I first got interested in shemales - I was told by my first shemale that If I swallowed her cum my cock will start to get bigger - I guess it has to do with the hormones and stuff.

Since then Ive been sucking off shemales just waiting for them to cum in my mouth and I swallow every last drop - hell I squeeze at those cocks and suck out the littlest of cum in there - its like medicine.

so start sucking off as many shemales u can get to and remember to swallow - you will get bigger and thicker - damm its quite cool.

Yeah right lol But there's nothing wrong with sucking their cocks I love it, but getting larger when you drink their cum, come on dude lol that story is a little over the hill lol I should have a 14 incher by now lol

Junior Poster

fuck all that , I am not asking questions why they are big, just fuck it sucking and have fun with it. I don't care lol as long as they use those pretty tools that's all I am concern with. The question should be " do TsGirls know how to use those big cocks well, and how can I find out" lol

Junior Poster

Default Hers

Her cock is whewwwwwwwwwww huge love it, I would love to just sit on that and bounce on it until my ass errupted
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big_cock_nef_146.jpg 
Views:	4197 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	120214  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSecretAgent
    Guys, trust me. There is no drug or supplement in this world that can make your cock grow. Stretching the cock for several hours a day might increase the lenght in the flacid state but it won't affect the lengthe of the erect penis.

The only way to increase the size of your penis is surgery - it doesn't make your penis longer, just makes more of your penis visible.

Anyone stating otherwise is probably trying to scam you
    Actually there is exactly one way, but it's only for those of us carrying more weight than we should.

Drop those extra pounds.

Fat collects in the groin too, and for every extra 25 pounds or so that you're packing, you lose about an inch off your dick as it dissappears into the blubber.

So drop the weight and you can discover inches that you never knew you had, or at least that you forgot about.

Silver Poster

The camera adds an extra 12 inches!

"How you doin!"