Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

i bet they made a killing on those infomercials a couple years back.... a bunch of people who thought they could be lexington steele, lmao...u really think u are gonna get rod like that for 59.99 plus shipping and handling , lmfao.....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

Lol...you mean the box of enzyte and penis pump that's attatched to my air compressor is not going to make me any larger?

Would love to find a beautiful t/s woman in L.A who does not mind a bodybuilders body.

Veteran Poster

Shit, if pulling on it all the time made it longer, we would all be walking around on three legs!

Veteran Poster

Shit, if pulling on it all the time made it longer, we would all be walking around on three legs!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RawNY
    You don't already?

Would love to find a beautiful t/s woman in L.A who does not mind a bodybuilders body.

Professional Poster

Bob from enzyte, with that big ass grin, makes me think he has a bunch of dead babies and hookers in his attic :P

Anyhow, some of the girls we see have small little bodies, and any 'normal' sized penis would look larger on them.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

lmao...u really think u are gonna get rod like that for 59.99 plus shipping and handling , lmfao.....
    Only if it's someone else's.

"Ron Popeil presents the Pocket Penis! You too can have a dick the size of the Washington Monument! Didja ever wonder why George slept so many places and was known as the 'Father of our country'?"

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Still Here 5 Star Poster

They followed my advice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10_670.jpg 
Views:	7908 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	46226  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

NYCe,
    That pictures contains four of the ugliest things I have ever seen, and I have been around, LOL