Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031
    Professional Poster

Default Re: why are shemales dicks so big?

Quote Originally Posted by ajnabijain2010 View Post
    I have now got a new theory. A friend of mine told me and I am passing the information. He said, in the case of M2S shemales when they decide to change sex, their doctor amputees their penis immediately and puts it in a jar full of chemicals and hormones. There it grows further, where it was not possible in a normal body. After their transformation is complete, they are asked if they want their tool back. If they say yes, then it is re-attached. By this time the penis becomes twice as bigger. Hence they look bigger when compared to a normal man. If they say they don't want their penis back, then they are operated on further and the female gentile is attached. Sometimes they attach initially and they decide to give up.

Now whether they give up later or at the initial stage. the penis is not destroyed by the doctor. It is then implanted to an F2S shemale who needs a dick. If such doner is not found then the doctor prepares a whole new dick for them. And naturally, they prefer to make it bigger. So, either way, shemales get a bigger penis than a man. I hope this explanation will help to clear your doubts. I will try to find more insights about it and will let you guys know. Cheers.
    Haha! Hilarious.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I think it's as simple as girls with big cocks are more willing to go public showing them off than girls with small cocks.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Obviously they shouldn´t be any bigger since they came from the same group. We are all born equal. Having said that, I´m a little bit over 7 inches. I´ve been told by several women that I was well equipped, but my experience with shemales makes me wonder the same question.
    I´ve been with around 20 shemales. 15 were bigger than me, out of these group 4 or 5 way way bigger than me. It seemed like I was a little kid. And 4 were more or less the same size than me. Only 1 was smaller than me.
    So, my experience contradicts common sense

Perhaps if you are well-equipped you are more confident to enter the sex trade since you have the cock to back it up. Some lesser endowed girls may not feel as comfortable, but there are still plenty who choose that career path. For me, personally, I have no problem getting naked and getting hard at a lifestyle resort or club. If I had a small dick, I probably wouldn't feel that inclined.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	longmint-2.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	1306993Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30119751_028_2426.jpg 
Views:	415 
Size:	248.0 KB 
ID:	1306994Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brookezanell2.rd.116.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	252.7 KB 
ID:	1306995Click image for larger version. 

Name:	28_285.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	731.2 KB 
ID:	1307002Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	1307001Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10-1.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	1307000Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	1306999Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	278.0 KB 
ID:	1306998Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	152.5 KB 
ID:	1306997Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35_779.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	730.5 KB 
ID:	1307003

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster thickmotherfucker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boldlygonedownbefore View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30119751_028_2426.jpg 
Views:	415 
Size:	248.0 KB 
ID:	1306994
    fuck, this is gonna hurt. please hurt me, more more more!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

A doctor told me it's a normal hormone trick. When they decide to go from male to female, they have to go through hormone therapy for about 4-5 years before they can become tranny. This is the time their dicks get exposed to those special hormone injections. It keeps getting bigger and size gets at least double in volume. Some of them even do silicon therapy over that to make it even bigger. They also take a dose of a special substance that helps them to keep producing more semen than normal men and helps them to last longer in bed. As per this theory, the conclusion is if you want a larger cock, you have to go through the system, installing a silicon boob is completely your choice. It is always best to do it before 16 which will make your dicks best when you grow up further.

0 out of 3 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster Suck My Cock's Avatar

I think, most of them were not born with a dick. They were born as women and later they implanted a dick. Those were either created surgically in that case they had the option to choose a larger size. Or they took it from donors. In that case, as well they will choose doners who had large dicks. Among normal men dicks are part of what comes from mom and dad's genes. So, most normal men are smaller than those exceptionally larger shemales.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Good theories here. Let me submit mine backed by a little science most don't know about:

Perhaps their penis is small, but thru taking hormones their testosterone is dwindled. Yes, except for the pp! It actually all settles at the bottom, like sugar in a pitcher of tea. It's simple gravity. There it sits, in the pp, gradually accumulating and getting bigger. Highly scientific process that takes years and make the girl cock superior to normal man's. So if small pp, now average. If average, now big. If large penis to start, oh boy, now massive, big choo choo train of a dick. Is simple science but difficult to understand sometimes.

Last edited by corbindallas; 12-24-2021 at 12:14 AM.

Are they? All of the transgirls I’ve experienced were smaller than me. I’m a slightly thicker than normal 7.5 inches.