Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    No it is true. But most shemales know what the growth formula is. I got it during my trip to Brazil and it changed my life. I was a pathetic 4" before and now I am a very full 8" and growing! The best part is it is all legal over the counter items.
    hi Vicki

i'm not here to call you out in a troll-esque way per se, but i don't believe that you doubled the size of your dick with such ease. possibly frequent injections of the ruck of chemicals associated with inducing priapism MIGHT do this over an extended period of time, however this is highly unlikely and i have never heard of these levels of gains in conjunction with chemicals(and i'm well in the PE loop)

i would dearly like you to elaborate on this method, and would be wholey indebted to you if you would share this "secret".

please PM me if you don't wish to divulge here.

thanks

Rookie Poster

First she says:
    Sorry trade secret. I was just over 5" before I started taking it and now you can see I am closer to 8". The thing is it does have some undeserable results for men that I don't want to get into.

Rookie Poster

Now she says:
    No it is true. But most shemales know what the growth formula is. I got it during my trip to Brazil and it changed my life. I was a pathetic 4" before and now I am a very full 8" and growing! The best part is it is all legal over the counter items.
    So which is it, 4 or 5 inches. Or are you full of it and trying to make a joke?

Junior Poster

Well dam is Vicki lying? seems like it to me. 5 or 4? MCB good detective work. Wow, this is bananas

5 Star Poster

Yes I am afraid it is all true. I started out at under 3" and am now 8 and a half. I even have pictures for proof!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Yes I am afraid it is all true. I started out at under 3" and am now 8 and a half. I even have pictures for proof!
    Then if you're not full of it, you want to leave all of the unhappy men in the dark about this secret so they have to settle for what they have, which is just as bad.

Junior Poster

i wanna see the proof...

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.
    Thomas Jefferson
    3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rprince
    TsnTX, ummmmm prove your cock is bigger than mines, ummmmm let me suck it, if I can't take it all then it's to big. Let me sit on it, if I can't take it then it's to big, deal? LOL TsnTx I will fuck the shit outta you lol
    keep dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by rprince
    TsnTX, ummmmm prove your cock is bigger than mines, ummmmm let me suck it, if I can't take it all then it's to big. Let me sit on it, if I can't take it then it's to big, deal? LOL TsnTx I will fuck the shit outta you lol
    keep dreaming
    Who the hell is that guy? Sounds like a drunken, dildo-up-the-ass, rant.

Junior Poster

she's full of shit but still unbelievably hot