Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192425262728293031 LastLast

Default Re: why are shemales dicks so big?

I think a lot of it has to do with most trans models being fairly fit. When I get down to a lower body fat % I look considerably bigger than times when I’ve put on some weight. A couple years ago I got super fit and my arms looked huge.. right now my arms are 3” bigger than that time and they look smaller in pictures because of proportions. A girl with a 26” waist is going to look considerably more well endowed than a guy that’s the same size with a 34” waist.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    The guy is a loon. Here's his previous "theories"...
    See, I am researching this matter and whenever I learn something groundbreaking, I share my theory with you guys. I think there is nothing wrong with sharing knowledge. I am not like those narrow-minded scientists who keep their theory a secret to get a noble prize. So, keep calm and you will know a lot of new thinking. Else you may just watch the photos I post in other threads about my subjects. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    you should do stand up..... you'll be a hit with crap like this.
    Thanks for backing me up mate. Really appreciated.

Senior Member Junior Poster

#AmongstTheWoke

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ajnabijain2010 View Post
    See, I am researching this matter and whenever I learn something groundbreaking, I share my theory with you guys. I think there is nothing wrong with sharing knowledge. I am not like those narrow-minded scientists who keep their theory a secret to get a noble prize. So, keep calm and you will know a lot of new thinking. Else you may just watch the photos I post in other threads about my subjects. Cheers.
    Daydreaming while stroking does not qualify as "research."

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    What about consulting other voices in your head?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    Those are hypothesizing, not theory yet until properly tested.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Can't wait to hear about your testing procedure. You know this forum has a stories section, where you can indulge in "hypothesizing" to your heart's content.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ajnabijain2010 View Post
    That's not knowledge, it's fiction. Presumably you believe the earth is flat as well...

So, how is that their penises are usually bigger than typical? Nicely, it has to do with a penis physical exercise that is been about for as long as there have been males "hiding" their penises (in order to seem far more like a lady, or to function far better on the battlefield, or to be less restricted in sporting competitions). This approach is referred to as, "Tucking" or "Fowering" and is thousands of years old. Although It really is employed to mostly to "hide" the penis, the side impact is that it can undoubtedly make your penis longer.

"Tucking" and "hiding" was nothing at all new to ancient civilizations, and It's attainable that this ancient strategy was really utilised to make a man's penis longer. Ancient cultures from all more than the planet pierced their penile heads with rings. Some males did this to themselves, and other males had it accomplished against their will (slaves for instance). After the penis had a ring in its head, it could be pulled back, beneath the buttocks, and anchored by a piece or rope. This was not uncommon with soldiers (it kept the penis out of the way to do battle) or for the duration of other approaches of higher-physical activity.

Understanding how "tucking" performs is one particular of the standard fundamentals of penis enlargement by means of exercise. Here's how It really is normally accomplished: Merely lie on your back and gently push your testicles up and into the pelvic cavity. This gets the testicles out of the way. Then the flaccid penis is pulled back, beneath, and in between the buttocks (if long sufficient). From here the penis can be taped in location or a "gaff" can be employed. A gaff is Just a reduce undergarment (like panties) that's a lot stronger and tough than normal panties. The penis is "tucked" into location and the panties are then pulled up about the pelvic area. Stronger "panties" like these will preserve the penis from breaking free of charge. Gaffs can be bought or can very easily be produced.

Now, what occurs After the penis is pulled back in this approach? It stretches the penile ligaments that attach it to the physique. After this is accomplished for long periods of time, for hours each and every day, it inevitably tends to make the penis longer by Basically stretching out these ligaments. It really is that standard.

This is why transsexuals normally have penises that are longer than typical. They are invariably enlarging their penis size by "tucking" it away.

https://sites.google.com/site/obatpe...a-bigger-penis

0 out of 3 members liked this post.