Default Social Responsibility

Who thinks this woman is probably on food stamps?

It was late at night, her kids are tired, yet this single mom of two half-brothers is still out there worrying about the fate of GZ while being careless about the well-being of her kids. Why? Because the American people are paying the bill.
    In a nutshell these are Tray's supporters. Bunch of moochers with nothing else to do but to look for trouble.

3 out of 8 members liked this post.

Default Re: Social Responsibility

Hey if the whole ordeal weren't plastered all over TV those kids would be at home and in bed.

0 out of 4 members liked this post.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Yah...God forbid poor people have a conscience too!

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by african1 View Post
    Who thinks this woman is probably on food stamps?
    It was late at night, her kids are tired, yet this single mom of two half-brothers is still out there worrying about the fate of GZ while being careless about the well-being of her kids. Why? Because the American people are paying the bill.
    In a nutshell these are Tray's supporters. Bunch of moochers with nothing else to do but to look for trouble.
    My God! this completely changed my perspective! You are such a deep, deep, deep political thinker, african1! The American people must be so proud of insights such as this one, from you! There's such genius in your post I can only imagine you must be from the enlightening party, the Republicans!

Although it's also a mystery, should I say, and quite of the same kind, to see Republican administrations start wars abroad when indeed, so many people are on food stamps, isn't it, when the economy is so bad, when the treasury is hardly able to keep afloat and when unemployement is so high? A deep, deep, deep mystery!
    Funny, how some realities appear to us and some others, not... And especially when it's about those who are the least capable of defending themselves, the easiest to hit on, isn't it, o! great spokesperson of the American people? My folks always tried to tell me it's not nice to hit on smaller ones than myself; obviously your mom didn't do the same for you...

3 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Last edited by danthepoetman; 07-17-2013 at 01:14 AM.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    Hey if the whole ordeal weren't plastered all over TV those kids would be at home and in bed.
    We have what's called an open media, so they can't exactly be ordered not to report on something the public is interested in. Hundreds of magazines, newspapers, and cable stations shut down just so you don't have to be reminded of some people's misfortune. How about you just bury your head in the sand?

But thank you for looking after the children's welfare it's touching. Perhaps you could have said something about the insinuation that their mother is a leach on the system with no evidence. That is if you really cared.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Tell corporations to stop outsourcing jobs and to pay a decent wage so that folks won't HAVE to be on welfare in the first place.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Racial, social, & political stereotyping is as "Boering" today as ever.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~