Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster Kevin Dong's Avatar

Default Re: Could you have a relationship with a TS?

currently in one - and had a couple of relationships with TS's already.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I'm planning to go to Philippines next year to find a TS girlfriend I will love and is willing to relocate to live with me in Martha's Vineyard and I would propose to her when the relationship gets serious and marry her someday

^ Not sure if serious ...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster RadiusDark's Avatar

These ones I've met lately? I think I could. They look so damn good with voices from heaven.

Trans admirer and friend Junior Poster

Yes, was in a really serious relationship for almost 5 years, dated a gg for a while, and am now currently in a serious relationship again with a trans woman.

so, yes.

Somebody earlier said that it is no different than dating a gg. Well, yes it is not different in that they are BOTH human females and should be treated as such, but there is DEFINITELY a difference between dating a gg and trans woman. Almost more specifically there are MORE issues, depending on the level/time of transition.

on a scale of issues/concerns I would rate it as such (just personal opinion)

hardest to date: early transition transsexual females, still require a lot of hormone treatments, medical expenses (electrolysis, implants) , low or too high self esteem, insecurities, still have male name etc,very comparable to young immature gg women (the types that want sugar daddies etc or are just perpetual party girls).

medium: typical woman (gg or trans woman), nice head on her shoulders usually further along in her career. Usual woman "issues" lol: jealousy, cattiness, high maintenance , but any man knows this.

easiest to date: usually older gg or transsexual woman, TS woman has finished her transition for the most part, only sporadic surgeries or issues. Is firmly established in her career. Is content with her look and behaves very "womanly" in public, virtually indistinguishable from a gg of the same age in terms of behaviour and self assurance and perhaps physical appearance. the
    "bring home to meet mom" type .

Trans women specially in earlier stages of transition, have way more needs and issues and therefore require a more understanding man.

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by my my my! View Post
    Yes, was in a really serious relationship for almost 5 years, dated a gg for a while, and am now currently in a serious relationship again with a trans woman.

so, yes.

Somebody earlier said that it is no different than dating a gg. Well, yes it is not different in that they are BOTH human females and should be treated as such, but there is DEFINITELY a difference between dating a gg and trans woman. Almost more specifically there are MORE issues, depending on the level/time of transition.

hardest to date: early transition transsexual females, still require a lot of hormone treatments, medical expenses (electrolysis, implants) , low or too high self esteem, insecurities, still have male name etc,very comparable to young immature gg women (the types that want sugar daddies etc or are just perpetual party girls).

medium: typical woman (gg or trans woman), nice head on her shoulders usually further along in her career. Usual woman "issues" lol: jealousy, cattiness, high maintenance , but any man knows this.

easiest to date: usually older gg or transsexual woman, TS woman has finished her transition for the most part, only sporadic surgeries or issues. Is firmly established in her career. Is content with her look and behaves very "womanly" in public, virtually indistinguishable from a gg of the same age in terms of behaviour and self assurance and perhaps physical appearance. the

Trans women specially in earlier stages of transition, have way more needs and issues and therefore require a more understanding man.
    You should have made many more posts than you have. Excellent.

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by my my my! View Post

so, yes.

I don't think its a transitional stage thing but just what goes along with age and maturity regardless of gender.everything you described sounds like stages of emotional and mental development that cis woman go through as well.
    I think where allot of men go wrong with dating ts woman (and i suspect woman in general if your this type) is relating to people based on generalities.i personally try to deal with people on an individual level.have i seen some commonalities with certain groups of people based on experience? Yes but I've also meet some who have "broke the mold"and if i treated them based on pass experiences i would miss out on knowing a really cool person.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I think I could have a relationship

I just want relations with a beautiful & passable TS, then we can talk about a relationship!!

Trans admirer and friend Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    I don't think its a transitional stage thing but just what goes along with age and maturity regardless of gender.everything you described sounds like stages of emotional and mental development that cis woman go through as well.
    I think where allot of men go wrong with dating ts woman (and i suspect woman in general if your this type) is relating to people based on generalities.i personally try to deal with people on an individual level.have i seen some commonalities with certain groups of people based on experience? Yes but I've also meet some who have "broke the mold"and if i treated them based on pass experiences i would miss out on knowing a really cool person.
    They're not generalities, they're just comparisons. Of course there are 18 year olds that have the mindset of a mature 40 year old , and there are 40 year olds, that act like a teenage brat (any gender).

GG women, DONT go through a gender change. That is why IT IS different dating a TS woman and a GG. Yes, like you said, a teenage transsexual is going to have the mindset and issues of a teen gg, starting to like boys (or girls or both)
    , getting into makeup, clothes, mood swings, but the GG is not going through androgen blockers, family issues for coming out as transgendered, other issues, and doubts about being treated as a woman in society. Hence the difference, and the EXTRA attention and compassion that has to be provided by whoever is dating that transsexual individual.

Once the self confidence comes in, yes, in later years and through experience and depending on how the trans woman handled her transition she will be "easier" to date for a man.

When a man or woman dates a transsexual female, he or she deals with all the issues he or she would dating a GG , PLUS all the non GG issues that a Transsexual female has. So yes, it is different dating a GG and a trans woman.

Not saying that early transition is NOT date worthy or relationship worthy, It's just different i.e. MORE issues, than would be with a gg.