Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    We all love a little Miss Meadows. Veteran Poster

Default Re: Shemale Refractory Period

Quote Originally Posted by smoothboi View Post
    You sound like a ton of fun. Like if you're out with someone it seems like once you get hot, it builds and builds and builds.
    That's a pretty accurate description. Past a certain threshold of arousal, that heat doesn't cool off easily either, as if the fire has raged out of control and all that is left is to let it burn itself out. On the one hand, that level of arousal is a truly ecstatic experience and when it can be indulged it leaves me quivering inside and out. On the other, I have low-level arousal pretty much ALL THE TIME, and it takes very little for the intensity to dramatically increase, which means often times I'm horny, aroused, desperate... and without anyone to fuck me, or I've got someone but he's a stranger I just met and we're making out behind the bike racks at the train station: taking it any further would NOT be a good idea, ROFL. Honestly, sometimes I wonder if I really am a living fuck doll, at least in spirit LOL.

Last edited by tsmirandameadows; 10-19-2013 at 02:29 AM.

queer slut Junior Poster

*fans self*

I think I do understand the low-level arousal concept. For me it's just always in the background. I have had to get some release sometimes at different times in the day to just get on with my day. It's different every time.

We all love a little Miss Meadows. Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by smoothboi View Post
    *fans self*

I think I do understand the low-level arousal concept. For me it's just always in the background. I have had to get some release sometimes at different times in the day to just get on with my day. It's different every time.
    See the thing with me is that I don't seem to get any true release. Arousal can subside over time, but it's not like there's one big moment that makes me say "that hit the spot". Instead, I find myself just continually wanting to be with men and to please them sexually. Sometimes that need is intense and inescapable, and I absolutely MUST either engage in sexual affections with a man or some SERIOUS masturbatory fantasization, visualizing the experience of having sex with a man as fully as possible. At other times the need for sex is merely a strong undercurrent, but that need is constant whether it be intense or only moderate. I just feel so good when I'm with a man, and I am arousing him and pleasing him sexually. It's as if I can have a repeatable kairos moment anytime I'm with a man. I love that moment when I emerge after putting some sexy lingerie on, and I can see the desire in his eyes, and I feel myself so naturally and readily putting myself on display, and putting myself in his arms, literally and figuratively. Like I said, I'm a living fuck doll, at least with respect to my mind and its desires. Hopefully my body can fully match my fuck doll mind someday. I wasn't always like this, but it seems to be who I am now, and I like it.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

queer slut Junior Poster

There's probably 5000 other people here that like that you like it too.

It's frustrating when you need to and can't or if you have to do it yourself and it's just falling short, so to speak. I think I understand.

Junior Poster

Thanks much miranda. Keep the posts coming

Junior Poster

Hey folks,

Just checking in and getting updates on shemales that can cum back to back within a short period of time. That skill alone would make me pay double the rate for a lady to spend time with me. Just so got damn sexy.

Post any and all info here ppl. Thanks much

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Go to Toronto and see Lucy Biset (or Bisset) and I'm sure you will be satisfied.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster michelle28bc1's Avatar

I can cum again about 30 minutes or an hour later after the first time, but with lesser cum, then after that is just tiny drop of transparent juice almost clear like water, and it starting to hurt so I ususally try not to cum to often...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Thanks michelle,

Keep the posts coming folks. Thanks much

Junior Poster

Folks,

Just stopping by to get more posts from the ladies and other info on how many times can you cum in an hour or back to back