Default Patricia Araujo in Philadelphia

So,

After dozens of spam links showing Patricia Araujo in the thumbnail and proclaiming "Local [Name of boony town] girls that want you to fuck them!", I am window shopping on Eros and see an ad for Patricia visiting Philadelphia this week and a slew of links to decade-old images that are strangely familiar (Because, duh, they are the same ones that are in the so-called dating links).

I certainly don't fall for this sort of scam, but I wonder how many guys do.

And who is it, exactly, that meets them at the door if they go to a meet-up?

Next thing you know, Mariana Cordoba will be in NYC and LA. Oh! Wait! She is!

Not.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Silver Poster

Default Re: Patricia Araujo in Philadelphia

i'm sure there are some who take a risk (hoping whoever meets them at the door at least looks like the person they advertised even though they have their doubts) while others don't have a clue and possibly don't care- maybe even believing the person has changed over time.

i remember there is someone on this board who actually said they were currently visiting los angeles and had just ended a session with a particular (well known) transsexual and that it was great.

the reply was that it was impossible because that particular transsexual was currently in europe (and links were provided to back up this claim). that individual then replied "oh well- at least she looked like her"

nothing more was said about that subject. i think a few people were able to relate

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Default Re: Patricia Araujo in Philadelphia

She's actually in Camden.