Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Re: I'm gonna save this one in a text file so I can reuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Stepford View Post
    You're, like, almost half right.

It's a percentage of girls, both cis and trans that party like I do.
    There are a lot of us, but most be people are actually too boring to have that kind of fun, both cis and trans.
    I got the Cuervo Gold right here for you baby...

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    I think there's a bit of confusion in this thread...good whisky is for older guys who want to sit around talking about the good old days...tequila is what you give a tgirl in order to turn her into a wild, sex-crazed freak.

Just wanted to clear that up.
    That's an Idea nysprod!

General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    I got the Cuervo Gold right here for you baby...
    I'm going to recommend that you move up the shelf a bit if you're trying to impress me.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    Well color me enlightened Dan and Robert! I'm guilty of drinking some of the poorest selection of whiskeys known to man during my time in Thailand.
    First there is good ole Sangsom.

Best served by a Thai lady in a short skirt and tight shirt along with a bucket of ice and a few bottles of Chang soda water. The Thais drink a finger of it with ice filled up to the brim of the cup and then soda water to fill in the gaps.
    Oh and Sangsom is actually a Rum. But the Thais call it whiskey anyways. Fucked if I know why.
    Next up is Blend 285 (sang bat hah).

Now this stuff was about 40 baht cheaper than Sangsom. But it tasted like it should be given away for free even when mixed with a generous amount of ice and soda water. For me this was the drink of choice during the last few days until payday. Best served as you would a bottle of Sangsom.
    Where I didn't venture was Hong Tong, Lao Kao or Ya Dong. I'm not sure if these are actual whiskeys because the Thai people I've met would use the word whiskey quite loosely. The stories I've heard of the hangovers from those poisons were enough to keep me away from the stuff. Also the stuff would be available at the side of the road and usually served by a bitter old lady who would try to trick you in to human trafficking (is that a real verb?) somebody to Germany or Holland.

I had plenty of good times in Thailand but you had to keep your wits about you.
    Oh! my good God, Derek! These are abominable stories. It's now decided: I'm never, ever going to Thailand! If there was one argument anyone could put on the table to dissuade me, that was it: no Scotch Whisky?? If I didn't know better, I'd say these people are Barbarians! But considering how lovely the girls are, I'll abstain for making any further comment on the subject.
    I couldn't possibly live without Scotch, I admit it without any shame. I would go completely nuts, run around butt naked and screaming, scaring little old ladies at the shoping mall or the grocery store, etc. etc. etc.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Like seriously, make a whiskey thread.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

I'm going to recommend that you move up the shelf a bit if you're trying to impress me.

How about spending some time with a native Scot who really knows his single malts, Trixie?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Like seriously, make a whiskey thread.
    There was one somewhere a couple of years back.

I agree, we should take our booze elsewhere and let you get back to the altogether more momentous matter of commercial sex......

Honestly, my stuff is better reading than 90% of the text here, and the contacts I'm making in PMs, but mostly through other channels are a nice indication that it's garnering me exactly the sort of attention that I'm whoring for.

I can dig a native Scot, hon, but I don't see myself traveling to the UK on my own expense anytime soon. Scotch isn't the liquor for my kind of party, though. It's more appropriate for sausage parties with no tits in attendance or a lonesome fireplace.

Honestly, my stuff is better reading than 90% of the text here, and the contacts I'm making in PMs, but mostly through other channels are a nice indication that it's garnering me exactly the sort of attention that I'm whoring for.

I can dig a native Scot, hon, but I don't see myself traveling to the UK on my own expense anytime soon. Scotch isn't the liquor for my kind of party, though. It's more appropriate for sausage parties with no tits in attendance or a lonesome fireplace.

I'm joking, Trixie. Although I wouldn't rule out turning up in upper New York state some time with a couple of good bottles....

But you're right. Single malt is wasted as a party drink - it should be sipped and savoured, so it does lend itself to male only sessions and the swapping of stories. I've only met two women in my entire life who share my passion for single malt, and both of them had the income to indulge their hobby too.

That's what it was first distilled for all those centuries ago, after all, sitting in a stone house around a peat fire and telling tales of great battles won and lost.

And good luck to you. This is the last post that will interfere with the original direction of your thread. Apologies for the long diversion.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

My appologies too, Trixie!