Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default Photos Banned on Myspace

OK. How does this make sense? These two photos were removed from myspace for being considered "sexual". I have to be the only girl on there who gets photos banned/removed for being sexual while I'm still wearing cloths. What a bunch of #(&%.

The fact that they removed a bikini photo totally confuses me. The butt one doesn't make a lot of sense to me since girls have tons of photos on there wearing thongs. Boo to myspace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	v22k6_sm_179.jpg 
Views:	11626 
Size:	171.3 KB 
ID:	45872   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc01420_614.jpg 
Views:	11615 
Size:	172.7 KB 
ID:	45873  

Professional Poster

Same reason with the "Booth Babes" thread i made last week. The only ones who do not like seeing this are those religious crackpots or those sad, out of shape, middle-aged, devorced femnazi's, the same ones you probably mentioned you saw at your gym.

And watch 'em probably use children as an excuse again :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

if u show your cock on myspace that would probably be ok, lol

Rookie Poster

Well Vicky, all I can say is that the one who removed your photo gotta be serious blind. Your behind is a masterpiece that needs to be added to Museum Of Modern Art Permanent Exhibition.....period.

5 Star Poster

Well what I don't like is that they don't tell you what you did wrong. They give this "other users might have the same thing but we'll catch them eventually" thing.

I understand there are kids on myspace but I don't let them join my space. Essentially, since myspace is so adult in nature, there should be restrictions with minors viewing adult photos. Let people set a picture for 18 and up or something. However, I fail to see how a bootie and bikini shot are sexual but thongs are stuff are fine.

Blah. I'll put it up again in a week or so. Does that Tom guy actually respond to people?

Junior Poster

you could also get a page on xpeeps.com...ive seen a few tgirls on there.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

to be honest myspace probably got emailed about those images from a hater.............

there are so many myspace pages, you really think they took the time out to single you out & delete your images? lol

someone is hating big time

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

I also had a few photos taken down as they were "suggestive" - is this suggestive to anyone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daniellefoxxx020_138.jpg 
Views:	11289 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	45880  

Junior Poster

Nice pic of you mrs foxxx i think why they took down your pics vicki cause you was showing way to much skin certainly that first one.

Got Dat Fira

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Well what I don't like is that they don't tell you what you did wrong. They give this "other users might have the same thing but we'll catch them eventually" thing.

I understand there are kids on myspace but I don't let them join my space. Essentially, since myspace is so adult in nature, there should be restrictions with minors viewing adult photos. Let people set a picture for 18 and up or something. However, I fail to see how a bootie and bikini shot are sexual but thongs are stuff are fine.

Blah. I'll put it up again in a week or so. Does that Tom guy actually respond to people?
    i think theres a way to only allow people on your friends list to view your profile. this is the only restriction to viewing a non-friend's photos but i agree with you, there should be an adult section in myspace for adult profiles.

New Orleans, no place like home.