Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

no way my ab photos aren't as risque as those shots
    someone is definately complaining to myspace staff

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    I also had a few photos taken down as they were "suggestive" - is this suggestive to anyone?
    Yes baby. That is suggestive for sure. You are suggesting someone service your shemale vagina and then your eyes say fuck my bootie while saying, "you fucking ***, fucking ***". ;p

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    I also had a few photos taken down as they were "suggestive" - is this suggestive to anyone?
    Looks fine to me

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

5 Star Poster

Rich bastard. He must be fucking ridiculously rich.

Rookie Poster

FOX bought Myspace from Tom and the other founder. Somewhere in the tens of millions. They're rich. Definitely...

Rookie Poster

OH - and these pics are great, I can't see why Vicki's would get pulled. They might have pulled Danille's cause of the nipple shot...

I heard if one person reports your picture they can yank em' You may have haters lurking...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Arianna
    Quote Originally Posted by buckstar
    I heard if one person reports your picture they can yank em' You may have haters lurking...
    Not even. All it takes is one "concerned" house frau/soccer mom.
    yea, concered that they actually might have to loose some weight, get rid of the sweats and compete against the good stuff.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Rookie Poster

well if FOX bought MySpace you have your answer as to why they took the pics down...anyone hear the Republican Pol who referred to ABC as the "rival station" (FOX being the voice of the Reigous (zealot) Right.

Horses and courses

As for the pics...Foxx(y) ...yep...definitely suggestive...Vickie...naw not offensive...sexual yeah, but no more than another chick in a thong...but that's just me.

Nuff said

Vicki,
    I have seen much more skin then what you are showing, so it must have been somebody that was "hatin" on ya'. I sure wouldn't worry about it....just keep doing what you're doing....cause guys like me sure do like checkin you out.

Junior Poster

MYspace Vicki?.... Come on, that is going down the drains anyway don't swet it. You'll find a better place to corrupt the youth of the world. Beside only people looking to pickup under age kids go there. Hold on now....you better leave them boys alone. Just kidding don't sweet the small stuff. Ya got your on website.

Who is it??......Dave.....Who?...its me dave!!.....No Daves not here man