Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster TSLexi's Avatar

Default Re: i'm a cockhuond...sorry

I'm probably not going for SRS (the pain and expense puts me off), but I want to be seen by guys as a girl with a big clitty, not as an extraordinarily femme guy. Guys who worship my cock irritate me...

2 out of 4 members liked this post.
    I'm a unique person, just like everyone else.

Junior Poster

Thumbs up Re: i'm a cockhuond...sorry

It's 2013... Why should anyone be offended by someone they have no sexual desire for -unless they are being rude about it. I remember having gay men attracted to me in the past and finding such a notion highly offensive.

This is not an easy subject to approach. I have since then accepted the persons thoughts for what it is intended. It is an attraction if the person is genuine. It is not necessarily an opportunity for me to negatively respond in kind. This is up to individual interpretation of course.

I can not say the original post or subsequent responses are wrong. I do say that some unwarranted attraction should be met with a sense of flattery for the attraction, coupled with a polite "no thank you" for the sexual preference aspect.

I give the example of a woman dressed in slutty attire. Maybe it's her fashion sense. Surely, there will plenty of assholes that approach her negatively as if she were a slut. Then someone you have no desire to even speak to approaches and says, "my, you look very nice! May I call you sometime.". What's wrong with a thank you but no thank you...have a nice day?

I do understand that it is a very thin line, and you didn't wear the clothing to be approached by anyone. I also know that this a sick world, but sometimes a simple thank you, but no thank you is the method of letting a person know that you are deeper than the perception conjured up in their mind.

It's 2013 and we are all in need of a little love and understanding. I do know females (GGs, TGs) are frustrated by the deluge of so much unwanted attention and misguided desire. I have no immediate solution. You only want to go to the store, but you have to gear your mind up for the overwhelming attention.

To the transgender family, I understand your disdain at these constant misconceptions of your person. You do stand out to some of us chasers as being more than what you desire for yourselves to be self-defined as. I cant be an apologist for that though. However, I can come in a forum like this and try to engage you in the regular non-sexual discussions to show some sense that our differences of perception need not stop us from being human to each other. I am learning woman! And so are others! Keep your head up!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

President of Russia Veteran Poster Vladimir Putin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sinister View Post
    They consider men who are attracted to their cocks and want to bottom for them to be closeted male homosexuals.
    That's more an issue with such TSs than with such men.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

I like my cock. For ME, (and my girlfriend.)

Male cock-hounds are verboten.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.
    26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    I like mine when i go to have a pee and i wont get rid
    At least that's a practical reason, Adriana.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by TSLexi View Post
    I'm probably not going for SRS (the pain and expense puts me off), but I want to be seen by guys as a girl with a big clitty, not as an extraordinarily femme guy. Guys who worship my cock irritate me...
    And that's true for as lot of girls, Lexi. They're often terrified of that final leap in the dark, not knowing whether the srs op will be a success, or if they will like the results. And while there are just as many who genuinely have no interest in changing their genital arrangements, it is often fear and the sheer expense that prevents others from going for the surgery.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Junior Poster

Don't look at myself as being gay maybe Bi cause I do Love pussy. It Just seeing a T-girls with a pretty sexy cock just get me excited. I watch on youtube throwback ballrooms and I wish I could see some of those girls. Black T-girls really get me going and my Spainsh speak T-girls and get it too especially when they talk that sex talk lol.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

President of Russia Veteran Poster Vladimir Putin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
    Male cock-hounds are verboten.
    verboten
    function: adjective
    definition: forbidden

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sinister View Post
    About three years ago, I met a transsexual bartender at the Las Vegas Lounge. She told me that her boyfriend left her for a femboy and was now gay. She felt that many men who like cock and being fucked up the ass use transsexual women as a stepping stone towards male homosexuality. She now will not date any men that have any sort of attraction to her penis. She is a strict bottom.
    It's a very common situation, and it can be really tragic for the women. They may have invested years of their youth and beauty in a guy and realise too late what he actually is.

I recently saw a thread (another board) where a guy was complaining that his LTR girlfriend had decided to have SRS and how could he stop her, since his interest was in being fucked--despite the fact that he admitted she had repeatedly told him she didn't like doing it, and stopping him asking was clearly a factor. Train wreck about to happen.

You've made good comments in this thread, I agree with them. Outside of p4p, these guys should leave transwomen the hell alone. Of course, going with 'femboys' also has the problem that they may be evolving their sexuality and develop into transwomen...thus kyboshing the relationship...

Gotta have sympathy for the cockhounds (not).

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    It's a very common situation, and it can be really tragic for the women. They may have invested years of their youth and beauty in a guy and realise too late what he actually is.

I recently saw a thread (another board) where a guy was complaining that his LTR girlfriend had decided to have SRS and how could he stop her, since his interest was in being fucked--despite the fact that he admitted she had repeatedly told him she didn't like doing it, and stopping him asking was clearly a factor. Train wreck about to happen.

You've made good comments in this thread, I agree with them. Outside of p4p, these guys should leave transwomen the hell alone. Of course, going with 'femboys' also has the problem that they may be evolving their sexuality and develop into transwomen...thus kyboshing the relationship...

Gotta have sympathy for the cockhounds (not).
    Wow, what an asshole #scaredtodate

1 out of 4 members liked this post.