Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Beautiful! I love the outfit. But next time higher heels please.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer
    Hmmmm, a permanent pout. I could bite those lips! Very sexy Vicki.

Come to NY and say hi.
    Aww baby I would... but I'm not welcome in NYC.

But seriously... Maybe that will change. My truce has gone on for months unhindered and I think she is coming around. :P
    A real truce would be nice at this point, I'm just saying. . .

I would never attack any girl on this forum, and I would expect every other guy and girl would act the same.

This is our little world, no reason not to be happy.

5 Star Poster

I really think we have a legitimate truce. It's been very civil in here... But lets please focus on my muscular mostly toned body and big cock sucking lips.

But I'll bite... why do you like that one pic so much?

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

It's hard to say. Mainly the lines of your body, if that makes sense. Size and proportion, everything is just really sexy.

I didn't ride a bus 3000 miles because I thought you were just kinda cute. I'm not an idiot, and I know lots of girls. hehe.

Anyhoo, you are perfect, and I'm going to bed now.

Goofy.

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    wow you did get your body back in shape QUICK,,may I ask how.

Wendy
    Megabody sells magic pills. They are a lot like the old Xenadrine with ephedera as far as how my body responds to them which is great for me. I have no idea what is in them, but he sent me a bunch to try out and they've worked great for me.

That plus my faithful ab roller. Ab rollers are my friend. I have no gym's near me anymore except a "curves". I refuse to go work out with chubby housewives. What good is a gym if you can't flirt?

curves..... lmfao.....that is rough......ohh the old 30 min workout in a circle with a bunch of old ladies.....while the pointer sisters plays in the background

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    wow you did get your body back in shape QUICK,,may I ask how.

Wendy
    Megabody sells magic pills. They are a lot like the old Xenadrine with ephedera as far as how my body responds to them which is great for me. I have no idea what is in them, but he sent me a bunch to try out and they've worked great for me.

That plus my faithful ab roller. Ab rollers are my friend. I have no gym's near me anymore except a "curves". I refuse to go work out with chubby housewives. What good is a gym if you can't flirt?

curves..... lmfao.....that is rough......ohh the old 30 min workout in a circle with a bunch of old ladies.....while the pointer sisters plays in the background
    Sounds like my gym, but there's a bunch of over the hill 40+ year old with the midlife crisis here too......thankfully, they don't go near the weights, so it's all good for me, I got em all to myself.

Mmmmmm. love the legs, Vicki.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

5 Star Poster

Thanks all. Glad you like. The skin under my lip is still black and blue so I won't be going out for a few days. I hid it pretty well in these pix though.

stillies77

Vicki your body looks like its right out of a comic book...you have the perfect super heroine type body like wonder woman or supergirl...I LOVE THAT SO MUCH!!

Rookie Poster

amazing body!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    Vicki your body looks like its right out of a comic book...you have the perfect super heroine type body like wonder woman or supergirl...I LOVE THAT SO MUCH!!
    Didn't you know? I am wonder woman. Shhhhh.