Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Silver Poster

Default Re: In love with a married man

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    Thank you all for your advice. I am seriously taking a look at the situation and realizing that I am in a little over my head on this one. I talked to him yesterday and told him I needed some time to think about things and to give me space.
    I might be love struck with him but, I am no fool. I did a background check on him and found out that he has been arrested three times in the last two years. The most serious crime was a DOMESTIC VIOLENCE charge which he was found guilty of and served jail time for. From the court documents, he had an argument and he struck his then pregnant wife.
    Maybe this should be a red flag, but he tells me that he is a changed man and feels regret over what he had done.
    Right now I just need a break to think things through.
    Maybe he has changed or maybe is just a player.....Trust me i loved this married guy because all his storys was so dramatic that actualy i thought he is a vitctim of this world and i thought supporting him and giveng him lots of afections and love will make him see this life on a good bright side but it turned out me to be the one who had to suffer after...My mind always was aware the he will never leave his wife but my heart was the one who wanted him to do so...Now im happy that he dint it,because he has kids and he is happy,mind you that i try to understand that actualy every marriage has ups and downs but in the end it prooves that everything could be ok ..I am happy that i dint brooke a marriage ...Kids always needs their father good or bad no matter how kids always needs to both parents.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Chances are really high that everyone involved (you specially) is going to get hurt...I can't see a situation like this turning out ok, plus the married man usually never changes the wife for the affair.

Member Rookie Poster

I'd say he's using you. Also think with your head and not your heart.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post

Kids always needs their father good or bad no matter how kids always needs to both parents.
    I respect your good intentions Adriana, but if a man is that abusive it's usually better for the kids (to say nothing for the wife) if he's gone.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    I respect your good intentions Adriana, but if a man is that abusive it's usually better for the kids (to say nothing for the wife) if he's gone.
    Agreed with you 100%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Smile Re: In love with a married man

Quote Originally Posted by tsadriana View Post
    Trust me i wont block the chances lik you said Mister Right soon or later will come so im patient im not rushing it.
    Adrina-I was thinking of Erika when I wrote this, you seem to have a very good head on your shoulders. Yes, Mister Right will come your way.

Erika - I would stay far away from someone that has 3 arrests with the situation you described. Jealousy will flow

he has been arrested three times in the last two years. The most serious crime was a DOMESTIC VIOLENCE charge which he was found guilty of and served jail time for. From the court documents, he had an argument and he struck his then pregnant wife.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Thank you all for your advice. I am seriously taking a look at the situation and realizing that I am in a little over my head on this one. I talked to him yesterday and told him I needed some time to think about things and to give me space.
    I might be love struck with him but, I am no fool. I did a background check on him and found out that he has been arrested three times in the last two years. The most serious crime was a DOMESTIC VIOLENCE charge which he was found guilty of and served jail time for. From the court documents, he had an argument and he struck his then pregnant wife.
    Maybe this should be a red flag, but he tells me that he is a changed man and feels regret over what he had done.
    Right now I just need a break to think things through.
    It's good to think, but if this guy is abusive be careful.

Junior Member Rookie Poster Tim&Erin's Avatar

DV is very serious and it is highly unlikely that this is a one time sort of thing. I deal with this type of behavior in my job and if this is something you have found in regards to an actual conviction and jail time, my advice to you would be to steer clear. These types of individuals tend to be manipulative.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

What's the smell? Kinda like the country?