Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Default Re: A question for the forum's women! Have you ever tricked a straight guy in real li

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    eh, the way i see if it's a one night stand there's no reason to tell him. But if i'm actually into him or see boyfriend potential i'd definitely want to tell him. I haven't done anything like that as of yet. Lol. Then again i've only been post-op for 2 months, but yeah, if it's not meaningful and just a 1 time sexual encounter, i wouldn't see a reason for telling him.

ramifications!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: A question for the forum's women! Have you ever tricked a straight guy in real li

Of course you have ideals and reality as opposites. But you try to fight to eventually fit the ideal into reality; that's what we, humans, do to imporve life, and it has improved with history -at least for a part of the world.
    Michelle and Amber are totally right: t-women are women. You live like women, metabolize feminine hormones, feel like women, move and talk like women, and were women from the beginning, from the very condition we call transsexuality. There's no real trick, there. Your identity is that of women! By showing yourselves as women, you therefore obviously don't trick anyone. The fact of the matter is, you are being tricked yourself by guys who find you ladies seductive, attrative, lovely, who manifest it to you in unequivocal ways, and then suddenly, when they find you have a little extra, become vehement or violent. These guys are either idiots, or ignorants. In any decent group or collectivity, you set idiotic jerks aside as outcasts, as much as possible, and try to teach the ignorants. That's what we have to keep on trying to do in this society.

Last edited by danthepoetman; 06-28-2013 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by natina View Post
    I want to see guys get trick with that GLUE AND TAPE tucking that I have seen and its incredible...

Jeez...you'll use anything as a reason to make another post about your bizarre prosthetic/tucking bullshit, won't you?

8 out of 9 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Amy Gray's Avatar

Reads thread...
    Fuckin' Asian!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Ananke's Avatar

Anyone wants to trick me?...you are welcome...I like surprises...hehe

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    Anyone wants to trick me?...you are welcome...I like surprises...hehe
    LOL!
    I'm also ready to be "tricked" anytime!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    ramifications!
    Lol, weirdo.

Member Rookie Poster

A reasonable question to ask. To suggest this doesn't happen is complete and utter nonsense. The media have reported many cases.

Eva is being a drama queen. Her reaction to a harmless thread has been completely over the top and taken out of context.

5 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster SuzySnappz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    Eh, the way I see if it's a one night stand there's no reason to tell him. But if I'm actually into him or see boyfriend potential I'd definitely want to tell him. I haven't done anything like that as of yet. Lol. Then again I've only been post-op for 2 months, but yeah, if it's not meaningful and just a 1 time sexual encounter, I wouldn't see a reason for telling him.
    I think the question kind of assumes that you are not post-op, though... the vast majority of girls on these boards are not post-op. This is a very different situation for a post-op girl versus pre-op (or non-op or TV).

I agree it's not really a big deal to not tell a one-night stand your status if you are post-op, it doesn't seem that risky.

my first time in London I did, the guy was from middle east, he wanted to kill me I think, I had to run, so never again