Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Re: Former Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez void of emotions during arraignment on murder

he was a gang member from a young age so he didn't want to be a gangster..... he was/is a gangster but that aside something tells me he is being set up and like most dumb people he thinks snitching is for suckers and will most likely serve time for that.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Former Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez void of emotions during arraignment on murder

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    he was a gang member from a young age so he didn't want to be a gangster..... he was/is a gangster but that aside something tells me he is being set up and like most dumb people he thinks snitching is for suckers and will most likely serve time for that.
    NO he wasn't. He grew up in Bristol Ct. There are NO gangsters in Bristol. There are lots of WANNABE gangsters but the real ones are in Hartford. He's the type that wanted to be down with that lifestyle, and so with his athletic talent and money brought the respect and lifestyle of the gang affiliation. The real gang bangers probably treated him like shit which is why he acted out in the ways they said he did. He was trying to prove himself, earn the street cred that money can't always buy. Now he is right there where he had fantasized to be. He'll be celebrated, maybe even protected to a degree, but his own people are going to lump him up just to let him know he is in their territory where they are king not on the football field

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by tsdvdman View Post
    NO he wasn't. He grew up in Bristol Ct. There are NO gangsters in Bristol. There are lots of WANNABE gangsters but the real ones are in Hartford. He's the type that wanted to be down with that lifestyle, and so with his athletic talent and money brought the respect and lifestyle of the gang affiliation. The real gang bangers probably treated him like shit which is why he acted out in the ways they said he did. He was trying to prove himself, earn the street cred that money can't always buy. Now he is right there where he had fantasized to be. He'll be celebrated, maybe even protected to a degree, but his own people are going to lump him up just to let him know he is in their territory where they are king not on the football field
    Neighborhoods that people think are so nice aren't devoid of violence,crime and gangs. Even if he didn't put in work in a terrible ghetto there is photographic evidence of him being blood or blood related from at least 6 years ago at age 17 before the fame and money. Even then if he was just posing the Bristol Bloods have been around for a while and there is no reason to think he hasn't been dirty for a while. He may not have been a murder all his life but a gang member(gangster) is on thing he has been.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Mean Street Posse is the top of the food chain in Connecticut.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

If they have a witness he is screwed,and it sounds like they have one.

Quote Originally Posted by youngblood61 View Post
    If they have a witness he is screwed,and it sounds like they have one.
    Very true. I believe all the charges except for the murder 1. He might be responsible for the guys death but I don't think it was premeditated and refuse to believe he acted alone if he even pulled a trigger. I would bet that he spends some time in prison but only plea deals and turning on whoever else was with him.

Very true. I believe all the charges except for the murder 1. He might be responsible for the guys death but I don't think it was premeditated and refuse to believe he acted alone if he even pulled a trigger. I would bet that he spends some time in prison but only plea deals and turning on whoever else was with him.
    That's were we differ. I think he pulled the trigger for street cred.

Professional Poster

I understand that. It is easy to believe which is one of the reasons I want to wait for more non circumstantial evidence to come out. It is so easy to believe that any dumb thug could have come up with the plan and set the guy up. So far no weapon just chewed gum and matching shell casings in a rented car. If that is all it takes to be called guilty before a trial then we are all fucked...............oh and I guess that 2012 double murder investigation doesn't help.

I understand that. It is easy to believe which is one of the reasons I want to wait for more non circumstantial evidence to come out. It is so easy to believe that any dumb thug could have come up with the plan and set the guy up. So far no weapon just chewed gum and matching shell casings in a rented car. If that is all it takes to be called guilty before a trial then we are all fucked...............oh and I guess that 2012 double murder investigation doesn't help.
    I don't disagree about wanting more evidence. I've seen it to many times these guys think they are above the law.