Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Former Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez void of emotions during arraignment on murder

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Too many throw it all away. If he did what he's accused of throw the book at him like he were a cab driver.
    Oh! yes: he has to pay like anyone else.
    In some cases, it gets to be much sadder; I think of lovely Amy Winehouse, recently, for instance. There's a level of self-guilt that sometimes turn to masochism, with some people. Little bears that haven't been licked properly, often. It's shitty.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Default Re: Former Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez void of emotions during arraignment on murder

Football players and guns go together like peanut butter and jelly! If he did this what a waste.

Senior Member Junior Poster Idt20082008"'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    Well I bet the Lions or the Raiders would sign him.
    Derek, unprovoked attack on my Lions! Lol. I'll never understand how some athletes, who seemingly have everything, will piss it all away in the blink of an eye. Unless it's a case of self defense, I can't think of any reason to kill someone and this was perpetrated in such a clumsy, pathetic manner that I can't imagine what the hell was going through his mind. And he had plenty of time to think it through and do the right thing. Boggles the mind....

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Rae Carruth

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Hey Coach, I have this little problem and can you come bail me out like you did the last time. You've helped so many with similar problems and the rules of this legal system are pretty much like penalties - OK it's a 15 yard one this time, but I can get those yards back.

Aaron- Please don't call here any more, you have been released from the team. BTW your paycheck stops today too.

Coach? Coach? ..... Mommy!

I think he is fried, or will be.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

This type of stuff is bound to happen when you roll the dice and hire someone with a questionable background.

I bets the Pats thought they drafted a 1st-round bargain at a 4th-round price, there was a reason why so many teams passed him up.

It came back to bite them in the ass like never before, the "Belicheck Way" is forever tarnished.

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

Is the media going to treat him the same way as they did Orenthal?

My guess is he pulled the trigger. Wouldn't be surprised if the guy owed him loot.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben in LA View Post
    Is the media going to treat him the same way as they did Orenthal?
    The media sure made a lot of money from what OJ did. I might have been the last idiot on my side of town that still thought he was innocent. Too nice a guy.

Just found out he might have killed the guy because he was talking to someone Hernandez did not like.