Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Trannies on a Plane!

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    You're quite the Darwinist, aren't you? Facing ramifications.................will you say the same next time a TS is assaulted by some jackass because he didn't find out she was TS until after swapping spit? Or will you whine about evil men?

I'll say it again: people who jump on the law and order bandwagon owe everything to people who chose to disobey law and order. And in many cases disobeyed through violent means so that you can sit your ass on the internet and make rants about ramifications.

Yes I do think her actions were slightly ridiculous but I do understand how she could have over-reacted out of frustration, anger, etc. That does not excuse the subsequent threats by law enforcement. And ultimately they made the news and will help raise more discussion about TS which will likely lead to people taking an interest in TS issues and so on and so on..............
    Yeah, TS or not I'm not going to sympathize with someone who does something stupid for an apparent cause, which led to proving absolutely no point at all. I'm sure the 666 on her arm has some type of whistle blowing effect too? Lol. Comparing this to a TS getting beaten for being transsexual has absolutely no relevance. She acted like a dumbass and was treated like one. Boohoo. Moving on.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

fuuny that shes not getting any support on here lol
    so in relevant news......

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Took guts lol

I guess they also have been barred from all commercial flights via Canada

And I don't think she was saying that she sees herself as men or even agreeing with how they saw her.

She was saying if they deem her a boy then why aren't they treating her as a man in all aspects?

Why cotton pick your treatment?

Last edited by MrsKellyPierce; 06-26-2013 at 08:19 PM.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

If they are going to treat them as men..what's the difference with a big fat man with man boobs with his shirt off..and Lexi with hers?

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I'm sure we all realize how much of a hurricane in a glass of water this all is. These ladies have flamboyant personalities, as Amber alluded too. They're girls who are performers, artists; their sense of inhibition is not nearly as narrow as the common person. Every one react differently to such situations. It was a verbal agression indeed, they were the victim of, it was an expression of hostility, mockery, sarcasm. They really didn't have to be talked to like that. I tend to imagine, like runningdownthatdream, that it must have had something to do with the legendary open mindedness (sic) and liberal attitude (sic, sic) of the Albertan society ("Texas of Canada" -lol!! runningdownthatdream! )... Of course, I'm a guy, but I think I would have reacted with vehemence if not violence in such a situation. I suppose that indeed, you can't let women walk around in planes topless (unfortunately- but there would be much more crashes). But let's put this back in context (I know the motive has been discussed in the thread, but it's still usefull to put focus on it, imo):
    Arsenault said the incident was provoked by questions from the flight attendant, which they deemed inappropriate.
    “She came over and said, ‘You guys have to teach us how to do our makeup,’ ” said the 39-year-old performer. “And then they were like, ‘You know, because you used to be guys, right?’ ”(...)
    They claim the officers began referring to them as males after seeing their passports.
    “They were addressing us by male pronouns,” said Arsenault. “I was like, “OK dude, I understand that legally it says ‘M’ on our passports, but we present as women. . . . Everyone knows I’ve had a lot of surgical procedures to feminize myself.”
    “They said, ‘Just so you know, we might have to put you two in the male prison.’ ”(...)
    Arsenault alleges an officer questioned her about her operations.
    “He said, ‘So have you had the final sex change surgery? Do you have the original parts down there? Did you get something new?’ I said, ‘I don’t think that has anything to do with my arrest.’
    “Let’s face it: if you’re legally male, it’s not even illegal to remove your top,” said Arsenault. “I think that was the politics she was exposing. If you’re going to treat me like a male, then I’ll put this in your face. Which begs the question: now am I?”

If you treat me like a guy, what do you think of me walking around topless?
    Might have been an overreaction, but it was original, funny, and quite consistant with the personalities of the ladies. The police officers reaction was really excessive in return, and not the least bit funny nor original...

Last edited by danthepoetman; 06-26-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    If they are going to treat them as men..what's the difference with a big fat man with man boobs with his shirt off..and Lexi with hers?
    i think it's actually more offensive to see a big fat man with man boobs (unless the plane was full of bears)

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Thanks Dan - you summarized and analyzed it nicely. And as i said earlier, the girls' behaviour may have been a little over the top but so was their treatment before and after. Puzzling to me that some TS posting above don't see that Nina and Lexi reacted in no less an outrageous manner than the flight attendant.

An obvious parallel would be a black person being randomly asked whats the best recipe for fried chicken and watermelon by a flight attendant. Its absurd. What exactly was that FA thinking? And why did she feel she could say something so stupid to two strangers? As a visible minority I've endured similar treatment and it left me feeling powerless. My first thought being: what the fuck did he just say to me and how dare he? I realized that people who believe they have an advantage over another person will take it for granted that they can do and say whatever they want with impunity.

To me, Lexi used the only power she had to show her disgust - her sexuality. And I think they way that she and Nina were subsequently treated by the police only highlights just how powerless TS are. If Nina and Lexi had behaved like good little disenfranchised trolls and wrote a letter to the airline or filed a complaint with the police after the flight landed, does anyone really believe anything would have been done?

Newsflash for Amber and Maddygirl: prostituting yourselves creates far more of a negative stereotype of TS than causing a commotion on a plane because you were disrespected. Also last time I checked, prostituting yourself in the US is a crime so it would appear to me that one or both of you are wide open to facing the associated ramifications of breaking the fucking law.

Cheers!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore View Post
    Took guts lol

I guess they also have been barred from all commercial flights via Canada

And I don't think she was saying that she sees herself as men or even agreeing with how they saw her.

She was saying if they deem her a boy then why aren't they treating her as a man in all aspects?

Why cotton pick your treatment?
    That's how I saw it too Kelly.

Senior Member Professional Poster beaufont's Avatar

'Trannies on a plane' sounds like a film idea Seanchi

Banned again! Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bobvela View Post
    No matter the cause... they f-ed up.

I don't care what fuse is lit via words... they made the decision to act out, create a disturbance and break cause the authorities to become involved.

While we may disagree with their treatment along the way, they made the choices that directly lead to it.

Chalk me up to having zero sympathy for a situation which was created by the 'victims'.
    Dat duh truth you speak