Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    General Dick Suction Veteran Poster Ms.Stepford's Avatar

Default Re: Trannies on a Plane!

Quote Originally Posted by Chazz83 View Post
    Not a good look and also not having their gender legally changed means if arrested and found guilty they could be sharing a jail in a man's prison. OH SHIT!!! Is all I gotta say!!!

Transgender people should get their genders switched to avoid further implications in the future....
    That won't do anything to keep us out of boys' jail. I have 'F's on every piece of documentation I carry, but they put my drunk ass in a suicide watch cell to separate me from the guys. They still put me in a holding cell with the guys on the way to court, and they were like "what the? *thinking for a second* ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck no!" I had an untreated broken kneecap, a sprained wrist and a hell of a hangover, so I have never felt so helpless in my life. I finally got the deputies to put me in a different cell when we got to the courthouse basement, because the guys were starting to get riled the fuck up.

Incidentally, I totally took my tits out when I got arrested that time, but only because the dress I was wearing wasn't appropriate for fighting cops. I was hammered, so they dropped all the charges as long as I went to substance abuse counseling.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

The TSA wants me to take my shoes off, take my belt off and they want to gawk at my tits through X-ray glasses while I hold my arms alluringly over my head. Yet on the plane it's all "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service." Go figure.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    seems like you didn't read the article either my brother........basically the satanic one was trying to make a point about perception and doing it in a non-violent way. Maybe lost on some but that's not cause for being arrested and threatened. Funny how some people jump on the law and order bandwagon when most every right they have today was gained by someone else NOT following law and order
    no better way to prove your a woman and demand respect by acting like a flamboyant f*g

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    no better way to prove your a woman and demand respect by acting like a flamboyant f*g
    Wait.......showing your tits is flamboyant fag behaviour? I'll pass that along to my lesbian friends who are quite proud of theirs and would have no problem with using them to make a point. But i'll take your word about it being flamboyant fag behaviour since I don't personally have gay male friends.

Would you also slag the genetic women who have marched topless to advocate against laws banning women from exposing their breasts in public? Is it un-womanly to expose breasts in public places? What about men exposing their breasts/chest in public places?

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Lol, you said it. Dunno how she thought act liking that was going to gain her respect or prove a point; which point that is, I'm not even sure. But yeah, horny old men here are going to stick to their guns and defend her because it's their fetish and their little weenies may have gotten erect had they been able to watch.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Wait.......showing your tits is flamboyant fag behaviour? I'll pass that along to my lesbian friends who are quite proud of theirs and would have no problem with using them to make a point. But i'll take your word about it being flamboyant fag behaviour since I don't personally have gay male friends.

Would you also slag the genetic women who have marched topless to advocate against laws banning women from exposing their breasts in public? Is it un-womanly to expose breasts in public places? What about men exposing their breasts/chest in public places?
    The point is she knew it wasn't legal to do such a thing and did it anyhow. There's no one to blame except her. There are other more effective, less ridiculous ways of proving a point, but she decided to do what she did and therefore, faced the ramifications.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz - fucking attention seekers.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Well all i can say is I've been fucked by Lexi and it was great!!

Rookie Poster

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013..._on_plane.html

.....................surprised to hear that they were subjected to such crass comments by the flight attendant. Toronto is a fairly open-minded city but perhaps the idiot attendant was originally from Calgary, Alberta (which is where the flight was headed). Alberta is the Canadian equivalent of Texas.........
    Sorry this one is on the Tranny's. What the hell did they expect.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddygirl View Post
    The point is she knew it wasn't legal to do such a thing and did it anyhow. There's no one to blame except her. There are other more effective, less ridiculous ways of proving a point, but she decided to do what she did and therefore, faced the ramifications.
    You're quite the Darwinist, aren't you? Facing ramifications.................will you say the same next time a TS is assaulted by some jackass because he didn't find out she was TS until after swapping spit? Or will you whine about evil men?

I'll say it again: people who jump on the law and order bandwagon owe everything to people who chose to disobey law and order. And in many cases disobeyed through violent means so that you can sit your ass on the internet and make rants about ramifications.

Yes I do think her actions were slightly ridiculous but I do understand how she could have over-reacted out of frustration, anger, etc. That does not excuse the subsequent threats by law enforcement. And ultimately they made the news and will help raise more discussion about TS which will likely lead to people taking an interest in TS issues and so on and so on..............