Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Banned again! Rookie Poster

Default Re: Trannies on a Plane!

Quote Originally Posted by tao1kiku View Post
    Mistakes made on all sides.

The RCMP have even posted a public video about members of our federal police coming out and being openly gay. Their official position is supposed to be one of acceptance and tolerance for LGBTQ. So those officers seriously mucked up in their handling of this.

At the same time, Lexi's actions were totally not appropriate. Even though we're not as security hyped as the US, acting out in any way on a plane will get you thrown off, arrested, serious fines and banned from not only the airline but flying in general. If the flight attendants were being inappropriate in their questions and manners, there is a way to deal with it. Start with the flight purser, then the captain, then airline management, and if no decent resolution, then the media.
    deh must not have gotten dat order

A classic MPFC sketch

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

I go to the labrotry!

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    Thanks Dan - you summarized and analyzed it nicely. And as i said earlier, the girls' behaviour may have been a little over the top but so was their treatment before and after. Puzzling to me that some TS posting above don't see that Nina and Lexi reacted in no less an outrageous manner than the flight attendant.

An obvious parallel would be a black person being randomly asked whats the best recipe for fried chicken and watermelon by a flight attendant. Its absurd. What exactly was that FA thinking? And why did she feel she could say something so stupid to two strangers? As a visible minority I've endured similar treatment and it left me feeling powerless. My first thought being: what the fuck did he just say to me and how dare he? I realized that people who believe they have an advantage over another person will take it for granted that they can do and say whatever they want with impunity.

To me, Lexi used the only power she had to show her disgust - her sexuality. And I think they way that she and Nina were subsequently treated by the police only highlights just how powerless TS are. If Nina and Lexi had behaved like good little disenfranchised trolls and wrote a letter to the airline or filed a complaint with the police after the flight landed, does anyone really believe anything would have been done?

Newsflash for Amber and Maddygirl: prostituting yourselves creates far more of a negative stereotype of TS than causing a commotion on a plane because you were disrespected. Also last time I checked, prostituting yourself in the US is a crime so it would appear to me that one or both of you are wide open to facing the associated ramifications of breaking the fucking law.

Cheers!

Lmao you think I'm walking around my community advertising that I'm a tranny prostitute lmao.for all they know I'm a cosmetology student.
    Next time some one racially profiles you for being black than you should prove them wrong by busting a cap in they ass lmao

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tao1kiku View Post
    Mistakes made on all sides.

The RCMP have even posted a public video about members of our federal police coming out and being openly gay. Their official position is supposed to be one of acceptance and tolerance for LGBTQ. So those officers seriously mucked up in their handling of this.

At the same time, Lexi's actions were totally not appropriate. Even though we're not as security hyped as the US, acting out in any way on a plane will get you thrown off, arrested, serious fines and banned from not only the airline but flying in general. If the flight attendants were being inappropriate in their questions and manners, there is a way to deal with it. Start with the flight purser, then the captain, then airline management, and if no decent resolution, then the media.
    The most balanced post in this thread. These days the one place not to act up in, is on an aeroplane. Give it some thought.

So much for the RCMP's media message (but still doesn't exonerate Lexi's actions)

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Lmao you think I'm walking around my community advertising that I'm a tranny prostitute lmao.for all they know I'm a cosmetology student.
    Next time some one racially profiles you for being black than you should prove them wrong by busting a cap in they ass lmao
    errrrrrrrrrrrr....................i'm not black......don't you have to be black to be busting caps in asses