Senior Member Professional Poster

Default OK Who Wants It ?

Since a minority of members don't approve of my threads i will let someone else have this . Coy Mathis 6 y/o TS Elementary School Girl's Bathroom . Disregard if already posted

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Default Re: OK Who Wants It ?

The only thing I'm curious about is how many of the ladies on here identified as female at such a young age. I know many talk about knowing but curious as to how old they were when they "knew".

Quote Originally Posted by Sulka_bewitched_me View Post
    The only thing I'm curious about is how many of the ladies on here identified as female at such a young age. I know many talk about knowing but curious as to how old they were when they "knew".
    It's frequently the case, but not universally so by any means. If you dig about the threads you'll see many of the girls have stated when they knew, and it was young.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Do a websearch using the info i gave an all of the info you need on this case should pop up .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Yeah , she and her parents won that case.

Senior Member Junior Poster Amy Gray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sulka_bewitched_me View Post
    Raises hand. I might have been too scared to say anything but I knew. I ended up starting hormones at 14. Of course I'm also intersexed so I don't know if that played a part.

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

i was really young....as far back as i can recollect. about 4 or 5...when I remember my mom took Estrogen for her hysterectomy...i knew what they would do, they were the female hormones...i tried to sneak but couldn't...was too scared...but yes, even back then I knew , even though i didn't know much of the world.