Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hey Vicki

Junior Poster

Vicki Richter wrote: [quote) Every TG club I goto has like 5-20 girls dancing around with 1-3 guys at the most. The guys just stalk in the corners and stare and watch. It's a little creepy to me to be honest. I don't get a good vibe from that. Guys come alone, and typically don't talk to the other guys. The same guys with some deviation often go week after week so you establish a bit of a regular clientel. You even get mini-soap operas going on because the girls and guys know each other so well

THANKS 4 RESPONSE VICKI !
    I COULD'NT AGREE MORE WITH YOUR QUOTE !
    TOTALLY DIFFERENT SCENE & VIBE IN MAINSTREAM & T-GURL
    CLUBS !
    MY DILEMA IS THAT I DIG BOTH GG & TG'S !
    THE BEST PLACE TO MEET T-GURLS SUCH AS YOURSELF
    IS PEANUTS HERE IN LA !
    BUT IT CAN BE DIFFICULT TO MEET A STABLE, PASSABLE
    T-GURL SUCH AS YOURSELF ! BUT THEY ARE THERE IF YOUR
    WILLING TO SEE THRU THE ABOVE MENTIONED SCENE!
    I USED TO LIVE ON 75TH ST TWEEN CAMELBACK & INDIAN SCHOOL
    WHEN IN SCOTTSDALE ! NICE PLACE , BUT LA, SAN FRAN &
    SAO PAULO, ESPECIALLY SAO PAULO ARE MORE MY STYLE !
    PAZ E AMOR VICKI ,
    MELIKEY BONECAS !
    P.S. YOU HAVE THE SEXIEST LEGS & CUTE "LIL" FEET!" LOL ![/quote]

Great to hear the ongoing "Adventures of Vicki in 'Real' Life".

The mention of crickets amused me because I did a 'bug run' on the property when I first bought my hosue. Wasps, carpenter (Bumble) bees, ants, and crickets. The last weren't a huge problem (Or so I thought) until the Orkin guy opened the door to the old shed/coop and a black carpet of hundreds of them started jumping out at him. They had all gathered just along the sill where they were dry from the rain we had that day, but still in the damp atmosphere they enjoy. The Orkin guy was so shocked/pissed off that he had run, screaming from a bunch of harmless crickets, that he ran up to the street and unreeled the hose-of-death to spray down the shed in retribution. He looked not unlike Rambo, spraying down the crickets and yelling "Yo, dat's for what you bastids did to Mickey!".

On electric stuff, heed the advice of the experts or, at the very least, shift some of the load to another circuit. Redundancy is king. Redundancy is king. Got that? I live in what pretty much amounts to an electrician's nightmare and/or museum of electricity and have experienced just about everything from major overloads to lightning strikes, all with varying results of horror. It begins in the basement with the original knob-and-post wiring (Where the pos and neg run side by side in ceramic insulators to those funky twisty switches nailed to the wall) and ends on the second floor with some serious beyond-code heavy-duty industrial stuff that was laid by the last owner who was a power company lineman by profession. I've had licensed electricians look at this place and alternately laugh and say "Jeeeez-US, man! You gonna =DIE=!". I turned on a lamp one day and knocked out the entire second floor and one side of the kitchen. Needless to say, rewiring is a top priority.

Since one of my sidelines is computer-geek stuff, a lot of the redesign of the power grid involves redundant circuits in all the rooms. If the lights on the left side go out, the right side stays up while the problem is investigated and remedied. Your aquarium sounds like quite the project and a little of that sort of redundancy certainly can't hurt. Me, I'm a little paranoid about the lightning in the wall, especially after having run from it a couple of times when doing some line work on a railroad many years ago. Damn shit has no mind of when and where to stop, it just wants to bite someone in the ass. With that in mind, I'm taking the 90 amp house (With the 50 amp hottub that I've never used) into the 200 amp century starting with a new box and working from room to room until I can sleep at night without the puzzle going through my head about whether the loud *BANG* I wake up to is a shotgun blast in the yard or the lightbulb in the kitchen.

But enough about me. Post a pic of your liddle fiddys.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

5 Star Poster

I don't know if I would call my feel cute or little... but I do have nice powerful legs.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    I don't know if I would call my feel cute or little... but I do have nice powerful legs.
    :P YOUR FUNNY !
    FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN VICKI, YOUR FEET FIT
    YOUR BODY, RELATIVE !
    YOUR RIGHT, YOU HAVE POWERFUL, SEXY LEGS
    & CUTE SEXY "LIL" FEET & TOES !
    LOL !
    MELIKEY BONECAS

stillies77

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter

prove it

Rookie Poster

[quote="Vicki Richter"]
    Quote Originally Posted by joeym75ld

Well if you are experienced with Hallide lighting, you would see that it is a gradual peak. Instead of instant on lighting, they slowly warm up. It takes approximately 2 minutes for them to go from startup to using full amperage. There is no spike. This is by far the largest draw of power as they are 1000 watts to everything elses relatively miniscule draw.

This more than compensates for any spikes caused by the pumps. If the power flickers off and on, the lights actually have to go through a cool down cycle before they start warming back up again (usually 4 minutes). Again, no spike. I think I'm OK.
    Although metal halides gradually increase in brightness they need a significant voltage spike to ignite the gases in the envelope before they will begin to glow ... however, if you have an electronic metal halide ballast this is not the case since these use a frequency boost to ignite the gases.

Aloha!
    JCHI

5 Star Poster

Why yes... it is an electronic ballast. Pretty much all the double ended ones are.

Silver Poster

Vicki Richter said,

Straight clubs have equal number of guys and girls dancing almost always. If you are dancing alone, you won't be for long. The guys look, but do something about it. A lot more self confidence. I've never been tipped for dancing. I've never seen working girls at any of the clubs I goto so it's a whole different vibe. It is really a more interractive healthy experience.

On the bright side, almost everyone wants to get laid in both types of clubs. I have GG friends who stalk boys. The single girls in mid to late 20's that I hang with start really wanting a long term man so it's fun to be a part of that.

Finally, TG clubs are great because it is my one outlet for notoriety. In straight clubs I've only been recognized (and approached) as Vicki maybe 5 times. When that has happened, I just deny it. "Who's Vicki"? In a TG club it is much better because I am as famous as a TS gets in those circles.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Nice little synopsis Vicki about your personal experienced differences in the clubs.

On what you said about liking "straight" clubs better than the "TG" clubs, I can imagine that it would in fact be a better experience for you mostly becuse you are very near "unclockable", well, not quite "unclockable" because I'm not sure the term really exists.......lets just say clock-resistant. But obviously to many other TS's, the experience probably isn't so favorable.

I live in the Bay Area and when I go to a club, its pretty rare for a TS to actually attend, I think, but usually the few times that one does go, they most often get outed and no guys will generally associate with "outed" TS out of fear of being labeled. Sadly to say, this has included me.

Soon though I plan on checkin Diva's out to see what it's about. So anyways, thanks for the brief on it. It kinda gives me a little heads up on how and how not to be the standard norm. Do you go to Diva's often when you go to the Bay Area Vicki?

5 Star Poster

Yes, I endorse Divas. If I go to the bay area, I would recommend going. However the police gave me a jaywalking ticket for literally stepping on a curb (not actually crossing the street) right outside the club. The thinking is that they will ticket hookers with bullshit offenses, they won't pay them, and the next time they see them they can take them to jail. I am sure it works a lot of the time because the ticket was like $200 or something obscene. Also, I was just trying to go accross the street for pizza.

Silver Poster

Vicki Richter said,

Also, I was just trying to go accross the street for pizza.

__________________________________________________ ___________

But, Thats what all the hookers in S.F. say Vicki.