Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Vicki

stillies77

Default Hey Vicki

Do you ever come to philly?

If you ever do...i wanna see ya hehehe

ps...how are things...i see you post a lot of replies but no one usually asks how you are doing...so...how are ya chica?

Platinum Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	insane_01_129.jpg 
Views:	3856 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	45629  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

stillies77

erm...

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stillies77
    erm...
    maybe you should refer to hondarobot's posts, amigo...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

Vicki - If you come to Philadelphia would you be up for another 90 minute trip up the road to Harrisburg, PA? I would love to meet you and get a once in a lifetime chance to see that huge cock. If you let me that is..

5 Star Poster

Well I have never been to Philly... It sounds like a fun place though. I would never say never though.

As far as how I am doing... Very good. I had my front and backyard's landscaped this week so they look marvelous. I still need to get the pool put in the back yard, but that might be a next year project. I have some stuff coming up early next year that I am going to have to spend my money on. I also picked up a 2005 car to replace my 1999 car. It's really great. My other car was starting to have a lot of mechanical issues, they changed the body style in 2005, and I owned it for about 5 years so it was time to move on. I had all my high end audio gear pulled out of the old car and it's ready to be installed in the new one so that will be next week. I'm also looking into some twin turbo setups for my new car that should bring it to about 400 rear wheel horsepower (that's about 480 HP for you non-gearheads). I really like the thought of having a 12 second 1/4 mile daily driver that gets 25MPG around town.

However, there are no more crickets. My guess is that they came in with my stuff because they had unloaded it all into a wherehouse and then reloaded it back into the moving truck. Anyway this area is all new construction and we had a ton of crickets last year, but it appears they all died off during the winter and haven't come back. All good.

I just had some elective surgery today as well. Nothing big. It was an in and out type of thing. Good stuff. It was the first time I've ever been awake during a procedure so it was a new experience.

On the friendship side I have a bunch of GG friends here that I hang out with a lot. We club about twice a week or sometimes just do movies or dinner type things. Very laid back. Scottsdale has amazing clubs and it's always a good time. I have rekindled my friendship with Danielle which is good for me. I have another post-op TG acquaintence (Alyssa in San Diego) who I think I am going to start spending time with. She could become a friend. She's definitely tried hard enough. She is a very cool girl and totally down-to-earth.

On the family side things are pretty good. My parents are staying with me for the next few days and I spent mothers day with my sister and mom doing all kinds of stuff. We took my mom shopping and bought her some outfits, then we got her nails done, then we took her to lunch, then we took her to get her hair done, and while that was going on we bought her some books from her favorite author. Then we all went back to my parents house for dinner and card games. My family loves card games. We are going to go see United 93 tonight.

Finally, my pets are doing swimmingly (yes pun included). I replaced a 15 amp circuit breaker with a 20 amp all by myself which was really important for my little guy's well being. Sorry but that just impressed me that I did that so I had to share.

So... does that answer your questions? Despite what some might think, I live a pretty normal life actually. Not overly exciting, but fulfilling.

V

Professional Poster

Finally, my pets are doing swimmingly (yes pun included). I replaced a 15 amp circuit breaker with a 20 amp all by myself which was really important for my little guy's well being. Sorry but that just impressed me that I did that so I had to share.

V[/quote]

Vicki, the part about the 15-20 amp breaker swap has me curious. Could you elaborate on the reason for the swap?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    Vicki, the part about the 15-20 amp breaker swap has me curious. Could you elaborate on the reason for the swap?
    4 x 250 watt double ended metal hallide, several big pumps (return pump, circulation pumps, dual skimmer pumps, fresh water top off pump)... Essentially the power draw from one tank is nearly 14 amps. You need to leave about 20% deviance in the circuit breaker load to capacity (electicians back me up here). I was popping circuits almost daily which is very bad. It's one of the costs of running a 8ft aquarium. It's really pretty complex stuff. You'd need a cooking degree to manage it all.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    4 x 250 watt double ended metal hallide, several big pumps (return pump, circulation pumps, dual skimmer pumps, fresh water top off pump)... Essentially the power draw from one tank is nearly 14 amps. You need to leave about 20% deviance in the circuit breaker load to capacity (electicians back me up here). I was popping circuits almost daily which is very bad. It's one of the costs of running a 8ft aquarium. It's really pretty complex stuff. You'd need a cooking degree to manage it all.
    OK, sounds like your fine here. Just didn't want to see you oversizing the breaker for the load and causing a fire. The constant tripping is a give away for being undersized with the breaker.......Enjoy the pool, and the summer honey

Junior Poster

Lol. When vickie talked about changeing amps, I thought she was talking about a hydro setup. I was about to jump on plane and go see if i could get some of those Meds.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Who is it??......Dave.....Who?...its me dave!!.....No Daves not here man