Thread: Euphoria

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Euphoria

Hi there,
    I created an account a few days ago, looked for space to introduce myself, could not find it. I thought why not write a story? So this is my introduction to you all. Hope you like it, hope you don't mind typo's. Please be gentle, I live in the Netherlands, this is not my native tongue.
    Hope you like the story, maybe it's a little too long, but the original version in Dutch was longer, contained more detail etc. but I did not want to bore you too much the first time.

Euphoria.

After the third day of product training, I had seen enough of the tools I normally sell. Another evening of mixing with colleagues at the hotel bar did not appeal to me either. I guess they must have noticed my reluctance, during dinner they suggested I visit Ramblas and look for Club Euphoria. They said an old fart like me (I'm 54) would appreciate the antique House music they play there.

Visiting Euphoria appealed more to me, than another evening at the bar and after 3 days of musical wallpaper a stiff House beat did not sound like bad idea at all.

After dinner I took a cab to the Ramblas and told the driver to take me to Club Euphoria.
    He smiled knowingly, since I did not know Euphoria, I did not know what to make of that smile.
    The driver dropped me off at the Ramblas and gave me some directions, he did warn me that the club was frequented by locals, so I would have to know some Spanish to get by, great just what I needed.

I found Euphoria in a seedy alley, a gaudy "Euphoria" neon hung on a concrete wall and lit the entrance, the door was typical of the doors you would find in older Spanish buildings, it was finished in a flawless high gloss dark green and a contradiction with the sometimes flickering and humming neon sign.
    The door was inviting, the bouncer was not, but my casual lightweight linen suit, Santoni shoes and Davidoff Silver Shadow Attitude paved the way.
    I could not have been less prepared for the spectacle that unfolded before my unsuspecting eyes.

Euforia was no ordinary disco as I remembered them from my youth, it was a very stylish high tech club, with a 30 ft. ceiling, mirrors on the walls running up to the the ceiling
    Giant 10 ft chandeliers suspended from the ceiling and multicolored LED spots rotating on the beat of the music. Chesterfield couches and chairs covered in red velvet were scattered around for lounching, a giant dance floor in the middle of the club and several elevated smaller floors.I noticed that the women dancing were very pretty, they seemed taller than usual but most of them wore high heels.

The men seemed kinda effiminate, but this seems to be normal for male youths nowadays. Maybe my colleagues were right, I was just being old fashioned.
    High tech maybe, luckily the club had a bar, so I moved to the bar and despite my age, I felt a lot of female eyes following me. I knew I still looked good and kept in shape with daily "Insanity" workouts, but it gave my self confidence a boost, that these beauties even noticed me.
    I ordered a double Jack Daniels and sipped away while enjoying the crowd.
    Their bodies followed the beat of "Encore une fois" by Sash, the Future Breeze remix.

My gaze did not go unnoticed and I received several stares back from dancing beauties.
    Butterflies of the night, I never saw women like this during daytime, where did they all hide I wondered? Well maybe the beautifull people only come out at night? Beautiful as they were, they were plain in comparison with one special girl that attracted my attention, surely she was the Queen of all night butterflies.

She had a perfect body that seemed glued to the beat of the music, long black silky hair, long legs on 4" high heels. She wore a fishnet body that struggled to cover her beautifully curved ass, she had nice boobs too, not to big not to small, just perfect.

Oh my God, what a beautiful creature, I had to go up to her, say something to her, anything, just to get her to notice me, for convenience sake I forgot my 25 years of marriage. I was struck by lightning like never before.
    I finished my JD and walked up to the elevated floor she was dancing on. She kept dancing but noticed the attention quickly, I saw here lips moving, but the words got lost in the music. Apologetically I smiled, pointed at my ears and gestured to follow me, which of course she did not, she kept dancing.

Some years ago I attended a Spanish course for a few months and since we liked fooling around during the course, I picked up some phrases that came in handy now.

"Te gustarķa besarme?" I shouted loud enough to attract her attention. She smiled at me with the most beautiful smile I had ever seen and wagged her finger in disapproval.
    The fact she smiled proved my remark hit target.
    At my age you sometimes have to force a decision, which is not the same as being blunt, that is why I asked her if she wanted to kiss me.
    I decided to be patient to enable her to make her mind up, did not have to wait too long though.
    She jumped off the elevation like a big cat and landed on her high heels, I was impressed.

We walked to the bar, I ordered another JD and for the lady a Matcha Mojito.
    "I liked your little challenge, do you speak Spanish well?", she asked in a husky voice.
    "Not very well, but it was a do or die thing, I just had to attract your attention."
    "Well you succeeded."
    "Time for a proper introduction, my name is Bob and I'm very pleased to meet you."
    "Likewise Bob, my name is Alondra.", the way she pronounced the name was pure eroticism, with a promise of steamy summer sex.
    I was relieved Alondra spoke English so well, this made everything so much easier.
    We ordered drinks and talked, ordered more drinks and talked more, what seemed like minutes must have been hours. At times she was very close to me to make herself heard above the music, she smelled so good. Suddenly she got up and seemed to leave, but she grabbed my hand and started walking towards the elevated floor.
    Oh no, blind panic, not me, not dancing, I look like a fool, I can't move.

Alondra did not just move, she flowed with the music, she was the music and looking like a fool, in front of hundreds of people, I tried some rusty moves from times long gone by. Luckily Alondra did not keep me hanging there.
    "Put your right hand on my ass and your left hand on my shoulder darling, just follow the moves of my body, I will lead you through the dance."
    The music ended sooner than I expected and the main lights went on.
    We stood still, frozen in time, I looked into her beautiful green eyes and brought her face close to mine. What followed was the inevitable kiss, long, wet and passionate, I tried to gently enter her mouth with my tongue, but her tongue was boss. I had never kissed a girl like her, hungry, passionate even a litle dominant. But the kiss ranked high on my list.

The crowd approved, when we stopped kissing they applauded, and called out her name, Alondra was obviously something of a celeb in this club.

"You wanna come home with me?"
    "You bet your sweet life, there is nothing I want more."
    "Really? Nothing? Is your imagination so limited?", I saw a very mischievous flicker in her eyes.

We took a cab to her appartment, we kissed and kissed some more, I was getting hornier by the minute, Alondra was a great kisser. I was not just vulgar I wanna fuck you horny, no this was a new level of horniness I never experienced before.
    The cab stopped in front of her flat, her appartment was located just off Ramblas in a quieter part of Barcelona.
    We took the elavator to the fifth floor, Alondra was quiet, even nervous it seemed, I wondered why, the most beatiful girl I had ever seen, with a body to die for, nervous?

When we entered her appartment, things happened real quick, Alondra ripped my shirt of and buttons flew around, bye, bye, $400,00 shirt, I could not care less.
    We kissed and she moaned "I want you".

After my shirt, my trousers were down and Alondra pushed me to the bedroom,
    "I'm an old fashioned girl, I like to fuck on a bed."
    "That's what I like too, I don't care for the kitchen table either, call me old fashioned."

In the dim light of the bedroom I was struck again by her incredible beauty, I was the luckiest man on earth, how could this girl have ever fallen for me.
    I just did not understand, but I counted my blessings.
    Before another thought entered my mind I was pushed on the bed, Alondra was all over me, I felt her warm wet mouth sliding over my already hard cock, she started blowing me.
    With a vigour never experienced before, my cock was almost ready to explode.
    "Mhm you have a nice cock, not too big, not too small, perfect."

Slow down Alondra, I want to enjoy it, enjoy you, it's not really fair you have me undressed and you keep your beautiful body hidden from me.
    Not much more encouragement was needed, the fishnet body flew through the bedroom, and off was her bra, exposing a magnificent set of boobs with erect nipples, I fondled them and kissed and sucked her nipples, she moaned. She had a port wine stain between her breasts, it added character, just a tiny flaw on an otherwise perfect creation.
    The last piece of lingerie to be peeled off were here panties and that left me speechless, my beautiful miss perfect had a cock!
    I am not stupid, I heard about trannies before, but having one undressed in front of me was another matter.
    I did not know what to do, should I run, or stay and if I stayed was I gay without even knowing? I did not know what to do for a moment, then I looked at beautiful Alondra, I saw tears welling in her eyes.

"I thought you knew.", she said with a choked voice.
    "Knew what?"
    "Euphoria is a club for gay men and transsexuals."
    "I am not gay.", I protested.
    "That's why the audience applauded when you kissed me, they can smell a straight guy a mile away."

"Do you hate me now, do you think I am dirty?"
    "I think you are still as beautiful as you were a minute ago." and I saw her eyes glistening again.
    "Do you still want to fuck me?"
    "Well, that is what I wanted since I first saw you. This was an unexpected surprise, but I'll go with the flow."

At times I had fantasized about fucking my wife in the ass, but she was never game and thought me a pervert, finally I would be having my way.
    But how does that work with a tranny, what would excite her? Normally I would go down on a girl, but what would be the game with this girl?

"What would excite you most Alondra?"
    "If you do not think it dirty, you may try sucking my cock, like I sucked yours."

Well I was horny as hell, and the JD's made me very mellow, so frankly I really could not care less and would have done practically anything to arouse this beautiful girl.
    I started sucking her cock, which was smaller than mine, that made it all less "real", Alondra moaned and writhed with pleasure.
    Strange indeed sucking a girl's cock and having its taste in my mouth, luckily it tasted good, better than I expected.

Alondra was all teary eyed, she wanted me to fuck her, which I finally did.
    It felt great, it was warm and wet with lubricant inside her love hole, it felt like a pussy but much tighter, it felt so good I wondered if I could resist this feeling for long
    "Come on darling fuck me harder, I like it rough when I'm horny."
    So I fucked her harder and felt my belly slamming against her comfortable ass, it made me so incredibly horny, seeing my cock going in and out of Alondra's ass, I shivered with excitement.
    Suddenly I felt her ass tightening around my cock and I had a massive orgasm, I exploded and exhausted I collapsed over her back. I kissed her.

"Was it good for you?", Alondra asked.
    "It was the best sex I ever had in my life."

Are you in for desert?", Alondra asked with her husky voice and a develish glimmer in her eyes.
    "I'm game.", I said, wondering what the hell would be next.
    "O.k., now you sit on the bed like I just did and try to relax."
    I felt lubricant being sprayed in my ass and tried to stay calm.
    Although she had a small cock, it felt really big when she tried to put it in me.

"Just relax darling, you will be fine, there's a first time for everything."
    And then her cock was inside me, I felt filled and after getting used to this new sensation, I decided it felt kinda good.
    The thought of Alondra fucking me, got me hard again, she fucked me harder and harder, and while fucking me she played with my balls and started jerking me off.
    And then it was my turn, I felt my ass contracting and the second orgasm, was massive, incredible nothing came close, spurt after spurt of sperm landed on her bed.
    I kept quivering like someone heavily undercooled, finally I broke down in tears.

"Sorry darling did I hurt you?", Alondra asked concerned.
    "No you did not, it was so good, it almost felt like being reborn."

I looked into her knowing green eyes and I knew that the life I led uptill now had changed, it would never be the same again.
    Alondra got up and went to the bathroom, when I saw that beautiful person walking away, I knew that I was lost forever.

The above story was inspired by Alondra from Transsexual Road Trip 5, out of interest I clicked on this movie clip from 2006 a week ago and since that time I cannot get Alondra out of my head. I searched the internet for days, but all I can find is this movie clip. I do not know if Alondra made more movies, what her real name is, or even if she is still alive.
    She haunts my thoughts, so the saga continues.........

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

dddavido Rookie Poster

Default Re: Euphoria

great story - I would also love to meet an Alondra

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

English might be your second language but you have mastered it pretty well - and given us a nice erotic tale.

Thanks ,Bobdutch59 ,good story.

Glad you enjoyed the story ddddavido, I would like to meet Alondra too.
    But this fantasy was the next best thing.

Thanks for the nice compliment Prospero, I was afraid nobody would like the story. Working on another one right now, even nicer.

Thanks for the compliment sukumvit boy. If you like this story you will also like the others. I like telling stories.

Senior Member Silver Poster

How can I find this clip?

Hot story, thank you for sharing my dutch friend Bobdutch59