View Poll Results: Would you join a TG support group for men?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it would really help to talk these things out

9 56.25%
  • No way, not gonna blow my spot up!

4 25.00%
  • Only if I could show up with a mask and voice distorter

3 18.75%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When i was going through my self questioning and stuff,there was no internet to speak of,at least not in the form we have today...guess im dating myself there.

To be quite honest,i think more solid sound advice and support is found here than any other spot on the net.

DJ Asia

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    When i was going through my self questioning and stuff,there was no internet to speak of,at least not in the form we have today...guess im dating myself there.

To be quite honest,i think more solid sound advice and support is found here than any other spot on the net.
    I tried dating myself once, but I was too high maintenance.

My days on the net began with one of those wind-up, one-piece monstrousities, the Tandy 1000HX. Keyboard and CPU were one unit and people thought I was going overboard when I upgraded to the peak 128k memory because the 64k was considered more than sufficient at the time. Oy!

Really, when you consider the number of us that occupy a single region (Outside of metro NYC), the liklihood of a 'support group' gaining a quorum of more than two is highly unlikely without the net. For that matter, two is a high number.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    My days on the net began with one of those wind-up, one-piece monstrousities, the Tandy 1000HX.
    LMAO.... My first computer was a Tandy TRS 80. Even back in its hayday, the so-called Trash 80 was known as a piece of barely functional crap. I think it's a good thing for people everywhere that Tandy stopped making computers. Conversely, the early Commodores were pretty nice.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.