Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
    Gold Poster

Default Re: Paula Deen Admits to Racial Slurs

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    I meant late in the sense that the site banned him
    I didn't see what he wrote, but I just wanted to lodge my opinion in case he is reading from a new username or something. The guy is a total asshole.

He would make assertions that did not reflect the law, then when corrected would engage in petty insults. Then when out-argued would resort to claiming personal knowledge.

Given his comments, is he really the best character witness for Paula Deen? Imagine. Someone who claims to know Paula Deen, who claims she's getting a raw deal, but at the same time uses racist speech.

Cheer yourself up with some confederate bean soup.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Rhodes View Post
    I am a Senior Law Enforcement Investigator and have been to 100s of violent crime scenes . You can't even imagine what i've seen . Hell, i was even shot last october . Would you like to know a secret about most of the violent crime scenes that i've been to ?
    What a sad thing that this guy is a law enforcement investigator. Ignorant about Title VII of the civil rights act. Ignorant about the parameters of the first amendment. Thinks someone being accused of racial harassment in the workplace is the equivalent of racist persecution and even the murder of African-Americans.

Seeing violent crimes doesn't mean you're any less of a racist. I am not surprised you're a police officer in the south and further that African-Americans would have little reason to trust an insensitive scumbag like yourself.

The only thing that surprises me is that police forces do not have more stringent intelligence testing, particularly for higher level positions, better training, and more thorough psychological evaluations.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: It's official: Paula deen is being shaken down

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    Here's the problem: to be an effective racist, you have to have power over those against whom you hate. Given that black people wield little to no power in most parts of the world you should be thankful that all they do is express their anger and frustration with rhetoric instead of reading Fanz Fanon and taking matters into their hands.......literally. Even in the worst of the worst situations - South Africa - they did not rise up en masse and slaughter their oppressors.

You don't just 'stamp out' racism by playing nice - reading these boards should tell you that. You see you're approaching the problem from a position of privilege so your views are skewed in favour of what sounds reasonable from that position but to others who have experienced it firsthand, watched it happen to their parents, grandparents, heard about what happened to great-grandparents, its completely different.

The greatest power the underdog has is righteous indignation so in that regard, Al Sharpton has the right to say whatever the fuck he wants to say. Someday guys like him may not be needed but for now you better believe a lot of people owe him a lot - both black AND white.
    I owe nothing to Sharpton. He's a racist scumbag who deserves to be booted from the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Arnie666 might have been entertaining to you, but his postings were vile and may well have been quite upsetting to any African-American or other ethnic minority members here. He was worse than the late unlamented cecil rhodes.
    QFT I am a black guy and he was an certified asshole but he did keep it real. Did he finally get banned along with the other racist from Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!