Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Paula Deen Admits to Racial Slurs

Ebonically Speaking

Last edited by Cecil Rhodes; 06-24-2013 at 09:08 AM.
    Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC View Post
    However you feel, please do yourself a favor and watch this.

It is a HOOT!!!!!!!

Still laughing.

African American Cooking With Paula Deen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=wdrvNeuc7jY
    If you think it's such a HOOT visit the South and you will see Whites and Blacks carry on like this with each other all the time . Well, excluding the Crimi-Thugs .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

" Baby , you can't taste racism. " - Clerks 2

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC View Post
    However you feel, please do yourself a favor and watch this.

It is a HOOT!!!!!!!

Still laughing.

African American Cooking With Paula Deen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=wdrvNeuc7jY
    He's, I laughed at that.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Rhodes View Post
    No they did not . They are not going to renew her contract when it expires next month .

Further more, The Food Network is getting hit big time by Paula Fans and their facebook page has taken a tremendous hit . TFN has been around awhile but Paula is the one that put them on the map{ so to speak } .

I have written what i think of Paula, so you know where i stand . What is going on currently is nothing but a shakedown . The plaintiff is nothing but a disgruntled ex employee that has a very checkered past and at the time of filing suit owed $68,000 in back taxes .

Cecil, you've told us that you've met Paula Deen, know her business etc, and your defence of her to that extent does you great credit.

But hang on, she's admitted openly that she uses racist language in her day to day working with staff, and she has rightly apologised for that.

So it's out in the open. I don't like the media circus any more than you, but it's there; let's hope the furore dies down quickly.

But she is a self-confessed racist - unless you're arguing that somehow standards for such behaviour should be seen as different in the south. That would make me for one very queasy.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Cecil, you've told us that you've met Paula Deen, know her business etc, and your defence of her to that extent does you great credit.

But hang on, she's admitted openly that she uses racist language in her day to day working with staff, and she has rightly apologised for that.

So it's out in the open. I don't like the media circus any more than you, but it's there; let's hope the furore dies down quickly.

But she is a self-confessed racist - unless you're arguing that somehow standards for such behaviour should be seen as different in the south. That would make me for one very queasy.
    I can tell you are not following Local Media Reports from Savannah on this and you are falling for Media Spin . Remember i am not a big Paula fan ( i make puns regarding her Paulaism ) . I do know a Set Up / Shakedown when i see it though and this is exactly what it is . Go to www.wtoc.com and read some of the things being said here . The deposition is even listed i believe .

Lisa T. Jackson, the @#$ the plaintiff is [ contrary to popular belief ] not black . She is white . So why the @#$$% bullshit ? It has nothing to do with the case . I am even surprised Paula's lawyers even allowed her to answer that question . Lisa btw is in hiding/keeping a low profile so she won't be put on the spot news crews .

Bubba Heyers [sp?] attorney's have filed motions with the court for sanctions against the plaintiff and her attorneys for violating court orders onreleasing the depositions . It looks like this is going to come back and bite Lisa and her dipshit lawyer in the ass when the Federal Judge gets his hands on this recent B/S .

On saturday night i was driving on West Bryan St on the the northside of Ellis Square . This is the Square that the lady & son's restaurant of off of . The distance from end to end of the Square is maybe 130 yards long . In that distance i heard the so called N-Word atleast 6 times . That is a minimum of 6 times in less than 130 yards . Is that ok ?

A Paulaism: Our Hoes Are Complimentary

My version: Our Hoes Ain't Nappy

A Paulaism: Put Some South In Your Mouth

My Version: Put Your Mouth On My South .

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Paula Deen seems more guilty of ignorance than malice. The media trying to put her in a Klan robe could boomerang. Some won't be happy unless she's in GitMo.

Smithfield dropped Paula as a spokeswoman . I was hoping she would drop them . The reason is Smithfield was just purchased by the Chi-Coms . Now Smithfield drops Paula over this B/S yet the Chi=Coms are responsible for all kinds os True Shit involving how the treat people, especially the Chinese . Smith itself had a bad rep among Day Laborers . Aommie Backed Day Laborer filled Union was in town in 2007 protesting Paula . Talk about being 2 Faced ...... lol

Default It's official: Paula deen is being shaken down

Self Serving, Uppity N.... from Rainbow:PUSH are in town looking to cash in on the current B/S involving Paula . Chief Monkey ...i mean lawyer Robert Patillo said in an interview from an Apelanta said it's Blackmailing Thugs .... i mean investigator / reverends are in town stiring up the shit pot ... i mean investigating Paula activities over the past 24 years . They will be back this weekend because they are getting a cold shoulder from locals ...... ok, they haven't said why they are leaving but it i think they want to party in the Capital of the Dirty South of the Miami Heat's win .

With that said, we all know about Jesse and Al . They and their organizations are nothing but Shakedowns . I hope Jesse pulls that gimme a donation B/S here and finally gets charged with extortion . Hopefully he can spend his time in the same prison as his son .

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: It's official: Paula deen is being shaken down

Yeah, I think Al Sharpton is 20 times more racist than Paula Deen, but whatever. I don't like her very much anyhow, so I couldn't care less.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.