Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default I think my tgirl is pregnant!

im such an idiot!

Lat night i cheated on my Tgirl girlfriend for this pretty busty tanned TS who ive been seeing for the last few months on the side

I know its bad to cheat and i feel like a dick because me and my girlfriend always been good to me and loving when ive been down and upset, i love spooning her at night and she has this fetish for wanking our dicks together and i enjoy seeing her be pleasured by me

Anyway! My intimate sex with her is bareback and i always cum in her ass and i love it soooo much! she always screams when i do so

But last night the girl who i was seeing on the side wanted to go bareback and i cant describe how amazing her begging for it was, so i ended up doing it anyway and in the end i cummed in her ass and felt guilt and regret!!!

after i cummed she didnt push it out, she said she wanted to keep it inside he because it made her wet thinking that theres a part of me in there! IM SCARED SHES PREGNANT AND I DONT WANT MY GIRLFRIEND TO CATCH HOLD OF THIS CAUSE WEVE BEEN GOING OUT FOR A YEAR NOW!

after we kissed in bed she was the first to go to sleep and my girlfriend texted me with a worrying text saying "where are you babe! ive tried to ring you several times and it keeps going to answer phone! baby im upset you were suppose to be home at 8! please ring me :'(" It was 1 am when i turned on my phone.

Anyway i still havent texted back and my phones ran out of battery plus im still at my side chicks house.

What do i do ! I feel guilty because i may have got her pregnant and now my girlfriend is gunna be in tears when i get back !

Do i tell her or should i just keep this in?

3 out of 7 members liked this post.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Default Re: I think my tgirl is pregnant!

For once, can one of these newbie trolls wait for more than 1 second upon opening a duplicate account before spewing their jackoff fantasies on the board? I'm now thinking that waiting for a month to post after they create the new userid is simply too much for their tiny minds to endure.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    For once, can one of these newbie trolls wait for more than 1 second upon opening a duplicate account before spewing their jackoff fantasies on the board? I'm now thinking that waiting for a month to post after they create the new userid is simply too much for their tiny minds to endure.
    what are you on about? Look i need help im going home to my girlfriend in a min and im sort of anxious

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

OK. It was funny. LOL. Now what?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I have heard of this happening. Forgot the site but several fellas were shocked to also find out they were able to get their transsexual girlfriend pregnant. This is a serious issue and I agree. When having a child responsible people make plans, budget money, and do other things to assure things go right. I couldn't imagine how I would feel if my girl brought over her baby like a sack of groceries then tried to hold me to account.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay View Post
    As with all such, the gratification has to be instantaneous...

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I have heard of this happening. Forgot the site but several fellas were shocked to also find out they were able to get their transsexual girlfriend pregnant. This is a serious issue and I agree. When having a child responsible people make plans, budget money, and do other things to assure things go right. I couldn't imagine how I would feel if my girl brought over her baby like a sack of groceries then tried to hold me to account.
    I know. My GF was worried about this until I told her I'd had a vasectomy. Then she said, 'Wait a minute, I don't have any ovaries....'

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    I don't have any ovaries....'
    Semen can inseminate hemorrhoids as well as ovaries. Problem is most people don't know that so accidents occur. I never hold the children responsible. They're innocent.

Could it be
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hijack1.jpg 
Views:	1219 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	592151  

Senior Member Junior Poster Amy Gray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Dino, I'm pregnant with your baby! Gimme child support!