Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Default Re: Transsexual Music

I am not sure if its because I am secretly a tranny stalker you must know all things that every happened in the trans world, but some of the most obvious trans performers with music were left out. Please forgive me for not being aware of how to insert videos so they can be watched on the message page. So here they are for you to enjoy:

Bell Nuntita-Sings the male and female parts in many of her songs even though she is a transwoman.

Romy Haag- An inspiration for David Bowie, and long time musical entertainer. She is basically royalty. Here is a small taste of her many musical offerings, including a growling duet with Eartha Kitt. Be sure you search around youtube for more past and recent clips.

Laura Jane Grace- I'm sure we all are aware of singer of the band Against Me at this point.

Our Lady J- A singer/songwriter with a gospel flair, she has recently played a couple times with the sing Sia.

Bulent Ersoy- Former male classical singer. Since her transition over 30 years ago she has become a pop star in her native Turkey.

[/URL]

There are a few additions. I may add more later but now I need to go paint my nails bubblegum pink, and watch Mary Tyler Moore.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Prospero; 10-30-2014 at 09:56 AM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Just delete the s after http before posting Stiye

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Ryder (Avalon) Monroe, not just in my top 5 dream ladies ever! But also a really and truly brilliant musician, and a hell of a singer. Her song "Warrior" is one that I keep on my iPod at all times. Great driving music. One of my all time favorite songs.

There is a website with a lot of her music. "Hey Jamie" is also really good. But there's not a bad song out there!

https://soundcloud.com/ryder-morrison

Jus wookin puh nub.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Also, it's like a decade old, but South Korea's Lady was very good. I once shared drinks with one of the ladies in the group, Binu, when I was living in Seoul and before they took off. If anyone in Korea knows what happened to them, or can get their hands on their book, PM me.

Jus wookin puh nub.

Yah, I still dont get it but it looks like the videos are showing on the page as playable. I am very slow when it comes to computers LOL.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Lola