Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Men Needed!!

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Default Re: Men Needed!!

Quote Originally Posted by TatianaSummer View Post
    where the men at? Not enough horny men to please ts? , what's wrong with this world?

Does that means that soon girls will have to start paying guys to have sex with them? WTF

I saw this ad in a website and was I cracking up!

Where has these people been living at?
    Well in Seattle a lot of guys are curious, but probably haven't taken the plunge yet to just see a Tgirl for a 1 hour session. On a local board one of the two ongoing TS posts (like the fav pic thread here) has had 8 posts in the last 4 days, but 1,200 views.

So the problem is horny men not brave enough to try TS, because you can't have just one.

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

This thread reminds me of this comedy routine... Specifically, fast forward to 3:30 or so... (and pardon the Hebrew subtitles)...

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TatianaSummer View Post
    Thanks baby, they are! LOL
    calling number 2,547.....

don't worry, its just kinky and freaky at the beginning.

Well I believe in making people happy and having a good experience, this doesn't mean we are having sex, but at least he can meet me and hang out. People don't understand I am a very friendly person and down to earth. Plus no BS or drama queen here.
    I never mentioned anything about sex but the fact that you're willing to meet him and hang out is freaking awesome. I envy the gentleman. Man I wish I was closer to LV (not that you'd offer me the same courtesy/pleasure) but one could always hope. Oh well, I hope you two have a pleasant encounter.

Member Rookie Poster riccadevia's Avatar

Now I am astounded, Tatiana...you're something else. Emailed you and will wait for a response you incredible lady! I think I know how the soldier who got a date with Mila Markovna Kunis feels, one in a million! Very humbled by your warmth and kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by riccadevia View Post
    Now I am astounded, Tatiana...you're something else. Emailed you and will wait for a response you incredible lady! I think I know how the soldier who got a date with Mila Markovna Kunis feels, one in a million! Very humbled by your warmth and kindness.
    You lucky bastard you..... :P

Junior Poster

I'm in Oklahoma and available! lol

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

It's not raining men...

Member Rookie Poster riccadevia's Avatar

Tatiana rules! My faith is restored in a down-to-earth, real, warm and charming (and most cool) TS not being a 'mythical unicorn quest'. Thank you Tatiana for charming this 'ol' daddy' and being as beautiful inside as (incredibly) outside...Anyone who wouldn't feel completely lucky and fortunate to have Tatiana walking along side as their lady would be in serious need of a lobotomy, in my opinion.

Thread should read..."Where are all the REAL men", who are comfortable with themselves and not ashamed of what they really like, and unafraid to grab 'the gift' and hold on to it when it comes into their life.

THAT'S MY 'NUFF SAID...OVER & OUT!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster TatianaSummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riccadevia View Post
    Tatiana rules! My faith is restored in a down-to-earth, real, warm and charming (and most cool) TS not being a 'mythical unicorn quest'. Thank you Tatiana for charming this 'ol' daddy' and being as beautiful inside as (incredibly) outside...Anyone who wouldn't feel completely lucky and fortunate to have Tatiana walking along side as their lady would be in serious need of a lobotomy, in my opinion.

Thread should read..."Where are all the REAL men", who are comfortable with themselves and not ashamed of what they really like, and unafraid to grab 'the gift' and hold on to it when it comes into their life.

THAT'S MY 'NUFF SAID...OVER & OUT!
    Thanks!! It was nice meeting you too riccadevia, had a great time. It's always good to meet good people and making new friends!

Tatiana - If you are ever on the East Coast and in my area, drinks and dinner are one me - You seem like a great girl on so many levels!