Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: so seriously...why are so many people hung up on the gay thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    I wonder if I am gay. Cany anyone help?
    Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    No. Now feck off.
    I know don't Rob...this device says otherwise (*taps it once or twice*)...maybe his Judy Garland collection is throwing it off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gay-O-Meter.gif 
Views:	137 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	591394  

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    I know don't Rob...this device says otherwise (*taps it once or twice*)...maybe his Judy Garland collection is throwing it off.
    May have thrown you a bit there, Fred.

I meant more that he was beyond all help this side of the grave rather than commenting on his sexuality.....

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Junior Poster

well...this didn't go as planned...

mods delete please...

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    may have thrown you a bit there, fred.

I meant more that he was beyond all help this side of the grave rather than commenting on his sexuality.....

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mtbazz View Post
    So first off, I am not going to label myself...I like T-girls, I GG's, but probably have a better time with Transwomen. Not into guys.....at all....

I also don't advertise my sexual preferences, nor do I have a full time GF, although I do date on occasion but am somewhat selective in who I date (and by selective I am not inferring physical attributes only)...

As a result of this, alot of the male friends I know are always trying to hook me up with the women in their social circles, the majority of which are really not my type...

Part of me suspects that this is an attempt by them to figure out what my interests are sexually (in other words "lets try to get mtbazz laid to see if he is gay or not")...
    Being gay still isn't acceptable for many, so through ignorance seeing somebody that was born male isn't acceptable either.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mtbazz View Post
    well...this didn't go as planned...
    Yah, nobody could have seen that happening at HA!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

To the OP... we are right behind you bro.... we get what you are on about.... but as they say in vaudeville "you gotta laugh"

It's not so bad being gay. Things could always be worse.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Please, guys! The poor OP!

Mtbazz, it would be very difficult to determine why people are so stuck up against sexual freedom. The complex answer, which I won't develop on, is that there is phylogenetically determine mecanisms in human to create a sense of gregarity, which "moral" and "values" are often the expression of, through the most common denominator of course; and the simple answer would probably be that the Bible says NO to it.
    None of us knows your friends. But I suggest to you they might just want to hook you up with someone. Many of us feel that it's important to have love in your life. Maybe that's all your friends are thinking in this case. I know I often try to match my friends up when I see an opportunity. I've often tried to match some bi friends with girls, not because I wanted to deny their bisexuality, but simply because I know more girls, I suppose or because what we tended to discuss toghether was more girls. Have you openly discussed about it with your friends?

Now, this being said...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	book-says-youre.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	348.5 KB 
ID:	591575  

Last edited by danthepoetman; 06-16-2013 at 10:30 PM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Because transgendered females are viewed as gay men with physical modifications by a large percentage of people and men who are sexually attracted to transgendered females, particularly pre-op, are also viewed as gay or, even worse, perverts. Sad but true.

There is a cliched comedic routine in which the straight actor discovers the girl he has become intimate with--no matter how beautiful--has a cock and he pukes, heads of the hills, freaks out, or has a nervous breakdown in reaction (Ace Ventura, The Naked Gun, Hangover II, a Married w/ Children Episode, ect.). That is how many people perceive TS's outside this community. Sad but true.