Professional Poster

Default The TS Navy Seal?

Anyone see this on CNN? I missed it and wondered if it was worth watching.

Senior Member Silver Poster EvaCassini's Avatar

Default Re: The TS Navy Seal?

theres been 2 threads about it already hun.

Senior Member Professional Poster

the interesting thing is were she will wear her SpecWar Badge . It cannot be worn on a female uniform .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Senior Member Professional Poster up_for_it's Avatar

I caught the short of it last night, and I'm looking forward to seeing the whole show. It looked really interesting and I'm happy for her. It must have taken a lot of courage to come out in that community, and I think its a really inspiring story for anyone thinking about transitioning. I also really like how she hasn't switched things up all that much in terms of her career, but still works with security firms, trains at the range, and provided tactical training to a local SWAT unit for free. The one guy the showed at the range invited her back for Ladies' Night. Awesome.

Former Navy SEAL, not active. Retired just before the Bin Laden take-down but was a member of SpecWarDevGru, known to civilians as SEAL Team 6. I'm proud, as a SEAL, integrity was maintained and I wish her the best of everything throughout the remainder of her life.

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    Former Navy SEAL, not active. Retired just before the Bin Laden take-down but was a member of SpecWarDevGru, known to civilians as SEAL Team 6. I'm proud, as a SEAL, integrity was maintained and I wish her the best of everything throughout the remainder of her life.
    in the old days, they were called Operators, not SEALS . There were 2 Teams bka East Coast, West Coast when Team 6 was created . Oh how they hated each other .....lmao . Team 6 was a bit to effective though and was broken up and it's Operators were scattered, discharged/retired or set up on bogus charges . These days there are more Platoons and Operators than most Nations have sailors in their whole Navies or total military personnel . How the hell they operate with so many is beyond me .

I'm going to call Dick and see if he wants to go out for a pizza .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

I've met others that have gone thru similar training and service. They don't have to prove who they are to their buddies. Their buddies know that each of them would sacrifice self for the team and the goal. That comes from self confidence. Thus they feel far less threatened by being friends with a tgirl, gays, or other groups.

They might not be into it, but they no longer worry about what others think.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Rhodes View Post
    in the old days, they were called Operators, not SEALS . There were 2 Teams bka East Coast, West Coast when Team 6 was created . Oh how they hated each other .....lmao . Team 6 was a bit to effective though and was broken up and it's Operators were scattered, discharged/retired or set up on bogus charges . These days there are more Platoons and Operators than most Nations have sailors in their whole Navies or total military personnel . How the hell they operate with so many is beyond me .

I'm going to call Dick and see if he wants to go out for a pizza .
    He'll go...as long as you're buyin'!!

Senior Member Junior Poster tranlove's Avatar

Just finished watching it it and was very interesting, I will be buying her book Warrior Princess very soon. It was refreshing to see how she's treated around her community and even reminded of ladies night by the gun range employee.
    You're also reminded of the assholes that still around as she mentions a bad episode in Tampa. She comes off as a tough lady, as a SEAL she kicked ass and at this stage she's showing even more courage.

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    He'll go...as long as you're buyin'!!
    No shit ....... Then again, the last time I offered was in 2000 and he declined . He had the wife and kid with him . .... . lol