Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Something that confuses me..

Santorum.....Google it

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    the Meek shall inherit the Earth....the Rest of Us will go to the Stars

Quote Originally Posted by EZWind View Post
    Santorum.....Google it

Santorum:

The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rick_Santorum.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	591084  

"Straight" has nothing to do with vagina being preferred over ass or vice versa but is more about your response to femininity. A lot of men like anal b/c a womans butt is the favorite body part for a lot of men. Since its their favorite part of a woman, the part that turns them on the most, they will be more in to penetrating that over the vagina. Men who love tits like to ttty fuck, men who like feet like to fuck feet...

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mac.B View Post
    "Straight" has nothing to do with vagina being preferred over ass or vice versa but is more about your response to femininity. A lot of men like anal b/c a womans butt is the favorite body part for a lot of men. Since its their favorite part of a woman, the part that turns them on the most, they will be more in to penetrating that over the vagina. Men who love tits like to ttty fuck, men who like feet like to fuck feet...
    Very valid points mac.B

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbiteyes View Post
    lol ew ~_~

I think that is one of the big differences? TGs know the drill (pun intended ) and make sure they are ready :P So it isn't gross ~_~
    Well, she was (at the time) only 17 so it's not like she knew what she was doing or what to expect.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

I would love to try ass someday!

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    Most (straight and otherwise) will say that it has a nice feel. Sometimes it's tighter than a pussy, especially as women age, it tends to get looser. What many people here and elsewhere forget, that what ever the hole, it's still about, who it is attached to. Though the room could be dark during sex, if you have spent some time that night looking at a banging body, or a beautiful face, you are likely to be turned on. Often overlooked in attraction is the person's overall story. For example for women, that fact that a person is an NBA player, or a person of power, is an ego booster, by itself. For me and many others here, knowing that that hot woman was once or boy, is a turn-on. Of course we know that other males would completely be turned off by this.

Give this explanation, because I remember when many t-girls here complained about men liking their cocks, and saying that the men, would eventually want other males. This was not true for the vast majority of men here. So the bottom line is that if they are attracted to the whole person, is the most important thing.

Perfectly put, Yoda.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    First off, Corran, Bella and Amber are right: basically, a hetero guy is attracted by feminine being and wants to penetrate them wherever. But the fact is, the two feelings are so different. In a pussy, the whole penis rubs on the walls of the vagina. The entry to the vagina, the cunt, is usually quite loose and the inside is relatively tighter, although when a girl comes hard, you have the feeling that from, I don’t know, 3 to 4 inches in, it opens very widely, and you somewhat loose the feeling on the head of the penis. Of course, it’s wet, viscous and warm, and really nice. With an asshole, you constantly feel the ring of the anus exerting a pressure on your cock; it’s like something gripping it in the shape of a ring. But inside, you feel much less of the walls of the rectum, it’s rubbing on your cock here and there as you move in and out, so I guess that this way, you can last a bit longer, the pleasure is in a way more measured. I’m not sure I agree with Prospero that it is a more egotistic pleasure for the top, as many women enjoy A LOT anal penetration (some even prefer it, at least at times, when it’s well done), but indeed, penetrating someone anally is a very intense act of possession of someone, very intimate and very delicate. You get even more a sense, as a top, that you dominate, that you’re in control, that it is up to you to give pleasure or maybe even some pain if you wanted to (which I personally avoid with all my capacity, but I admit that I do enjoy this power as a man). Both are nice; I love pussies! But making love to a woman for a man is to possess her, to penetrate her and really feel that you are the one who control the pleasure. And anal for that is just fabulous.

And you Dan. Correct in every particular.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Thank you, Robert Louis. I was reading myself again as you posted that and it suddenly seems to me that I spreaded myself between Freud and an anatomy lesson, there. lol But you're right: I think it's pretty acurate -I'll say it without too much modesty.