Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Post OBSESSED GUY SPENDS $100,000 LOOK LIKE BRITtney spears!

Kara Hays, 26, from Ohio, has spent a fortune attempting to become Britney Spears, her idol. As well as undergoing a sex change, she says that she also takes after her idol in other ways and shaved her hair to look more like Britney Spears after having a breakdown. She says that prior to the surgery she never felt happy but now feels 'liberated'

http://www.957theparty.com/pages/Iss...ticle=10288671

Boy obsessed with Britney Spears spends £60,000 to get sex change to look like his idol

• Kara Hays, 26, from Ohio, has spent a fortune attempting to emulate the 90s pop singer
    • As well as undergoing a sex change, she says that she also takes after her idol in other ways and shaved her hair to look more like Britney Spears after having a breakdown
    • She says that prior to the surgery she never felt happy but now feels 'liberated'
    A male pop fan who idolised Britney Spears has undergone a sex change operation to make himself look more like the star.

Transsexual Kara Hays has now spent over £60,000 on gender re-alignment surgery and breast implants.

The 26-year-old, who was born a man and used to be known as Kody, now has long-flowing blonde hair in imitation of the 90s pop singer.

Kara has now spent £60,000 to look more like 90s pop legend Britney Spears

Transsexual Kara Hays, 26, was named Kody before undergoing a sex change and procedures to look like her idol

Ms. Hays said after deciding to have a sex change choosing which woman he wanted to look like was a natural choice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...like-idol.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kara-Hays-as-a-boy.jpg 
Views:	1430 
Size:	219.7 KB 
ID:	590400   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-2177210-1429FBA0000005DC-485_306x423.jpg 
Views:	1372 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	590401  

Last edited by natina; 06-14-2013 at 02:28 PM.

Senior Member Junior Poster rjshemalelover's Avatar

Default Re: OBSESSED GUY SPENDS $100,000 LOOK LIKE BRITtney spears!

Doesnt look like britney to me. Close tho, and definantly looks like a girl.

This is quite an old story. Looking at the early pictures suggests that transition was always a likelihood anyway. She doesn't look that much like Britney, true, but she is definitely very pretty.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

To each his own, but a 100 grand? That's alot o loot.

Quote Originally Posted by youngblood61 View Post
    To each his own, but a 100 grand? That's alot o loot.
    Ask any girl who's gone under the knife and you would be amazed at the cost of every procedure. It mounts up.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

In this particular picture, she reminds me of Michelle...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1268 
Size:	114.5 KB 
ID:	590490  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

She was very pretty from the beggining. Yes, she still is. And although I don't have any reservation about someone pursuing a look she likes, I find a bit sad that she would seemingly be so obsessed with someone else that she would forget how great she is herself. That's a problem we have today, imo: we're not positive enough anymore. Not that we were enormously before; on the contrary, we weren't enough either. But this culture of immidiate exposition of everyone on the net first and since then on the social media seem to have hardened the relationship between individuals. You constantly are the target of criticism and you constantly feel like defending yourself. I find that everybody has something wonderful to offer, if you let them the opportunity to show it. But often they're not told and they don't know, so they just bend under the common pressure...

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    She was very pretty from the beggining. Yes, she still is. And although I don't have any reservation about someone pursuing a look she likes, I find a bit sad that she would seemingly be so obsessed with someone else that she would forget how great she is herself. That's a problem we have today, imo: we're not positive enough anymore. Not that we were enormously before; on the contrary, we weren't enough either. But this culture of immidiate exposition of everyone on the net first and since then on the social media seem to have hardened the relationship between individuals. You constantly are the target of criticism and you constantly feel like defending yourself. I find that everybody has something wonderful to offer, if you let them the opportunity to show it. But often they're not told and they don't know, so they just bend under the common pressure...

Yet another terrific post, Dan.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    I'll second Rob on that if I may. Thoughtful post that can sometimes seem a little unusual on this forum. Thanks.

A stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Thanks, guys! Coming from you two, it's very flattering!