Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    There's some really excellent posts in this thread! I think a big round of applause is deserved for Vicki for starting this thread..
    Honda, I'll forgive you the round of applause remark because of your fixation on a certain nutjob who is obviously off her meds again...

but don't lower yourself to competing with white male pinhead, amigo...you're better than that...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Yah, it's fucked up that some fanatics do shit like stone people to death. Lots of messed up people do lots of messed up things all over the world, it's a fact of life, and it has all sorts of motivations. Using that as an excuse to invade or carpet bomb (or whatever) an entire country of, most likely, very decent normal, non-fanatical people (who don't make the evening news, unlike the weirdos) is idiotic.

I thought you were at least an intelligent guy, but that has now been brought into question.

And if you post another passage from the bible in some ridiculous attempt to make Vicki swoon, I'm going to hurl.
    You actually assume I`m attempting to seduce someone I`ve never met ? Exactly how old are you ?

Here enjoy these pics :

http://conflictiran.blogspot.com/200...city-life.html

That said, think of Iran as an inverted pyramid ready to be toppled. Only thing needed is a nudge.
    There is alot more going in Iran than people are aware. I`m speaking of a massive underground movement. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is only representatvie of a regime in it`s death throes.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by honda robot
    Yah, it's fucked up that some fanatics do shit like stone people to death. Lots of messed up people do lots of messed up things all over the world, it's a fact of life, and it has all sorts of motivations. Using that as an excuse to invade or carpet bomb (or whatever) an entire country of, most likely, very decent normal, non-fanatical people (who don't make the evening news, unlike the weirdos) is idiotic.

I thought you were at least an intelligent guy, but that has now been brought into question.

And if you post another passage from the bible in some ridiculous attempt to make Vicki swoon, I'm going to hurl.
    You actually assume I`m attempting to seduce someone I`ve never met ? Exactly how old are you ?

Here enjoy these pics :

That said, think of Iran as an inverted pyramid ready to be toppled. Only thing needed is a nudge.
    There is a lot more going in Iran than people are aware. I`m speaking of a massive underground movement. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is only representative of a regime in it`s death throes.
    LMFAO..the same kind of assurances that we got from the neocons regarding Iraq....more flowers and candy....you are such a fucking deluded asshole...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

She's not a nutjob, Chef.

She stuck by me for a year while I went nuts and was just a general pain in the ass to her. I owe her a year back, so that means. . .well, lots of things. Mainly not going nuts again, on my end.

I'll be here for her if she wants someone to talk to, at least once a day if she wants. It's the Bushido code (well, not exactly, but a variation on it).

Oh, and too bad you haven't met her WMC, she's pretty damn cool, even though she likes to tear her clothes off on occasion (ah, that's pretty cool, too). I take it you're a fan, so please proceed in peace.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

Here enjoy these pics :

There is a lot more going in Iran than people are aware. I`m speaking of a massive underground movement. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is only representative of a regime in it`s death throes.
    LMFAO..the same kind of assurances that we got from the neocons regarding Iraq....more flowers and candy....you are such a fucking deluded asshole...
    Yes Chef , it`s Da Jooz. Those damn dirty neocon Jooz huh Chef,you racist bigot.

You know nothing :
    http://daneshjoo.org/publishers/smcc...cle_4529.shtml

Neocons Once Again (Da Jooz)

This is classic anti-Semitism. It attributes to a few Jews power beyond reason, in this case seeming to assign more power to Richard Perle, Elliot Abrams, and Paul Wolfowitz than to President George W. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney and Colin Powell. It rests on the prejudice that longtime government officials who happen to be Jewish are more loyal to Israel than America. And it assumes that Jews, rather than functioning as individual Americans, automatically are engaged in conspiracy with other Jews.

http://www.adl.org/ADL_Opinions/Anti...ons_070104.htm

Professional Poster

Just when you thought it can't get any better..............It does!!!

Apparently another job on the list of jobs we can't get Americans to do is suck off the Chimp in Chief (thanks for the use of the title Chef).

Anyway, who can blame Americans who won't suck it for 5.15/ hr. So the White House went with an old formula, "outsource it".

The choice of the "canadian pinhead" was an easy one as he can pass as an American quite easily. And here he is finishing up for the day, with an assist from a secret service agent covering the rear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cabinet5ot_2_copy_119.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	45528  

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by specialk
    Just when you thought it can't get any better..............It does!!!

Apparently another job on the list of jobs we can't get Americans to do is suck off the Chimp in Chief (thanks for the use of the title Chef).

Anyway, who can blame Americans who won't suck it for 5.15/ hr. So the White House went with an old formula, "outsource it".

The choice of the "canadian pinhead" was an easy one as he can pass as an American quite easily. And here he is finishing up for the day, with an assist from a secret service agent covering the rear.
    And your nickname says it all. Special,as in you rode the "special" bus to school everyday now didn`t you. You know the one,the short one.Where all the kids picked on you.

"Special" because he cannot think of anything to say so he cuts and pastes the identical blithering nonsense,over and over.

Name:	specialkschildhood_176.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	45529  

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

Here enjoy these pics :

Yes Chef , it`s Da Jooz. Those damn dirty neocon Jooz huh Chef,you racist bigot.

You know nothing :

This is classic anti-Semitism. It attributes to a few Jews power beyond reason, in this case seeming to assign more power to Richard Perle, Elliot Abrams, and Paul Wolfowitz than to President George W. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney and Colin Powell. It rests on the prejudice that longtime government officials who happen to be Jewish are more loyal to Israel than America. And it assumes that Jews, rather than functioning as individual Americans, automatically are engaged in conspiracy with other Jews.

WMC, at what point has Chef made anti-Semitic statements? I've been a member of this forum for a long time, and I do not recall such an event ever taking place. Perhaps you would care to support your contention by posting a quote as evidence. If you can not adequately support your claim by doing so, be man enough to cease making such statements as they are costing you your credibility.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

I don't think the white_pinhead-Canada likes me very much for embarrassing him about his job status here in the US, as evidenced by his cry baby pic from his pitiful childhood.

Name:	crybabywhitepinheadcanada_207.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	45530   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cabinet5ot_2_copy_605.jpg 
Views:	268 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	45531  

5 Star Poster

You know nothing :

WMC, at what point has Chef made anti-Semitic statements? I've been a member of this forum for a long time, and I do not recall such an event ever taking place. Perhaps you would care to support your contention by posting a quote as evidence. If you can not adequately support your claim by doing so, be man enough to cease making such statements as they are costing you your credibility.

-Quinn
    I trust the ADL when they say that NeoCon is a code word. Did you miss that part.I`m not the only one who`s noticed his subtle code word,I am the one calling a spade a spade.
    Chef`s racism and intolerance would find a better home at DU,where that intolerance is the norm.