Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Pale Italian Superhero Rookie Poster whiteitalianchocolate36's Avatar

Default Re: Guys: How Many Of Your Friends Are Into TS Women?

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    So you and your boys never talk about woman?
    Sure we do. We all like GG. I like both GG and TG. Like I said, it's not a topic at dinner where your friend is like, "Hey look at her, damn she's fine!, and then I go, "Yeah, she is! You know what else is sexy? Chicks with dicks!" LOL

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whiteitalianchocolate36 View Post
    Sure we do. We all like GG. I like both GG and TG. Like I said, it's not a topic at dinner where your friend is like, "Hey look at her, damn she's fine!, and then I go, "Yeah, she is! You know what else is sexy? Chicks with dicks!" LOL
    Why not?...a hit chick is a hot chick right.if you can't tell by now i have no patience or respect for closeted dudes

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Well I don't live for you so.......hate on! LOL

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I bet most of your clients are closeted, but I bet you still take their money LOL

Just because some of us don't sling our dicks on video and do everything someone who is "out" does doesn't mean you should look down on anyone.

Of course i take their money! Lol this chick has real bills that doesn't include shoes lol.however i would never socialize with them.would you hang out with someone who was ashamed of you?i doubt it.that probably also explains why you have a hard time finding ts chicks who don't want to charge you

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    Of course i take their money! Lol this chick has real bills that doesn't include shoes lol.however i would never socialize with them.would you hang out with someone who was ashamed of you?i doubt it.that probably also explains why you have a hard time finding ts chicks who don't want to charge you
    I don't have a hard time with anything

What does it say about you for taking money from people you don't respect? I don't know because I'm not judging you for that really, or for selling your ass. To each their own. I don't care what you do because I'm more interested in me LOL

You don't know why people do what they do. A guy doesn't have to be ashamed of a tgirl if he doesn't acknowledge he likes them. It can be a number of factors and you should really open your mind and not be so judgmental. It obviously bothers you and it shouldn't

Plenty of people can say a lot of things about you for doing what you do.

If someone was ashamed of me, I would find out if they truly were, and if they were then no I wouldn't hang out with them, but I also wouldn't take anything else from them either, but that's just me.

Last edited by whiteitalianchocolate36; 06-12-2013 at 11:25 PM.

Senior Member Junior Poster Rockit_'s Avatar

Friends? No, I'm the only one in my circle who is adventurous at all. I don't really have reservations about what I like, and I don't self-censor. Unfortunate? Yeah, but we can't all be special snowflakes.

It's too bad she won't live. But then again, who does?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteitalianchocolate36 View Post
    I don't have a hard time with anything

What does it say about you for taking money from people you don't respect? I don't know because I'm not judging you for that really, or for selling your ass. To each their own. I don't care what you do because I'm more interested in me LOL

You don't know why people do what they do. A guy doesn't have to be ashamed of a tgirl if he doesn't acknowledge he likes them. It can be a number of factors and you should really open your mind and not be so judgmental. It obviously bothers you and it shouldn't

Plenty of people can say a lot of things about you for doing what you do.

If someone was ashamed of me, I would find out if they truly were, and if they were then no I wouldn't hang out with them, but I also wouldn't take anything else from them either, but that's just me.
    I grew up in a capitalistic society do i don't need to respect someone or even like them to take their money.what a silly notion lol.i provide service with a smile to all but most of my clients are dishonest cheaters and while i don't judge they're not anyone i would want in my circle.
    You could judge me for selling my ass if you'd like, that's your right.we all make judgments about people, some are fair and some aren't.i have no problem with that.
    I honestly don't care if my clients are closeted.the only time it bothers me is when i encounter it with someone who I'm dealing with on a purely social level.you'll find most girls share my view.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach View Post
    Mmmm do you have a link for that test or just a name? I take it it's academically valid.

As to the topic, I have made quite a few friends through my interest in transwomen, many of them being trans, and I certainly know of one older friend who is interested, though he since got married (to an ordinary girl) so maybe he's on the d/l.
    it is a test that requires an intrinsic optical imaging setup and is not something you do online. sorry. it is used in neurophysiological studies and not something the general public would ever see.

Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

I'm acquainted with one or two people from a previous site...and friends of GF's...other than that I have one really good friend who is into Transsexuals. I think slowly more people are expressing an interest due to media coverage...and because some transsexuals are simply knockouts (you know who you are...lol).
    The awareness level is slowly rising amongst men. I now run into more and more guys that seem to express a possible attraction whereas in previous years the same people would have given you a "Hell no!!"...
    I did learn one thing though, as I have stated in the past. If you talk about your attraction to transsexuals too much...your girlfriend is going to be scrutinized a lot more...and she may not appreciate that.