Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Re: Trans Woman Outed by Journalist

when many ts trick guys it makes it harder to argue for many things like marriage

equality and bathroom rights.

WHY TRY TO FORCE SOMEBODY INTO AN ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE?

tell them who you are the moment before intimacy and let them decide.

I have posted many articles about guys being married and later find out.

Mate, your girlfriend was a bloke

EXHIBIT #1
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1111115482079

Devastated ... Bridgette Fell outside court yesterdaySource: The Daily Telegraph

GARRICK Jacobson was in custody at Surry Hills police station when he apparently discovered his girlfriend used to be a man.

Within hours of being released on bail, he went to her apartment and started "belting the hell" out of her, Downing Centre Local Court heard yesterday.

The two police officers who allegedly revealed the information about his then partner's past are now charged with breaching privacy laws.

In a rare prosecution under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act, Constables Tyrone Stacey and Brendan Ritson have pleaded not guilty to unlawful disclosure of information.

The offence is punishable by up to two years' jail.

The court heard Jacobson, 26, was held in custody on September 24, 2006, after being arrested for suspected theft.

Stacey allegedly used the police computer system to access information about Jacobson's then girlfriend, Brigitte Fell, revealing her gender as male.

Ritson, who was looking over his colleague's shoulder, allegedly shouted to Jacobson: "You're r . . . ing a bloke", the court has heard.

After Jacobson denied it, he was allegedly shown paperwork indicating her gender and told: "See, it's a guy."

Should transsexuals tell new partners of their operation? Vote in our poll.

She told the court she was born a male, undergoing gender reassignment surgery about 12 years ago "in London, and it cost a fortune".

Complete strangers subsequently told her it was "the best sex change we've ever seen", she said.

But Ms Fell did not share the information about her surgery with Jacobson, her boyfriend of about two months, because "he was temperamental enough".

Ms Fell said she woke in the early hours of September 25 to find Jacobson in her Surry Hills apartment, threatening to kill her.

"Your f . . .ing mates the cops told me you're a man - is it true?" he allegedly said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...9975703?page=1

man,your girlfriend was a man, says police
    guy tricked his girlfriend was bor a man

EXHIBIT #2
    a friend told me that he had heard that Monica actually operated man. I could not believe it. Also my son heard similar rumors. I was once again confronted with all kinds of amorous messages via Skype on the computer arrived, I put her against the wall and said: Now I know the truth. Are you a man? She then announced that she was born as a boy and that she had to operate. She was now a woman, and so she did not need to tell me about her past as a man. My world collapsed. It's that evening came to blows. The police have come. "

Jan has started the procedure to annul the marriage. "A marriage is annulled, has never existed," says his lawyer Liliane verjauw. "That person has deliberately deceived him for years, even scammed. she has also forged documents used here to get a residence permit.
    Unforgivable

John and Monica still live under one roof, the way to the depths of my soul offended. Sir, she said. But she is still a woman I had a lot of sense to me to turn on the other men present to Questions: How would you feel if you suddenly tell them that your wife has been really a man? You can not imagine what it does to you. I am now 64 years old. I wonder how those youngsters with whom they dive into bed, going to react when they find out that she is actually a man has been.

http://translate.google.com/translat...%3Dfb-activity

http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuw...121125_antwerp

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/28/be...#ixzz2DYtwbveX

An elderly Belgian man has discovered that his 48-year old wife is a surgically-altered male.
    After 19 years of marriage, “I feel I’ve been assaulted,” he told a Belgian newspaper, Het Nieuwsblad.
    “I thought she was an attractive woman, all woman… [and] even during sex, I never noticed anything,”

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-cont...4084621134.jpg

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by natina; 06-14-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Post Re: Trans Woman Outed by Journalist

HERE THE FAMILY OBJECTED

caroline cossey aka Tula

Caroline Cossey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Caroline "Tula" Cossey is an English model. She is one of the world's most well known transsexual women, having appeared in a James Bond film and been the first to pose for Playboy. Since being outed by British tabloid News of the World, Cossey has fought for her right to legally marry and to be recognised by the law as a woman.
    Tula was cast as an extra in the 1981 James Bond film For Your Eyes Only. Shortly after the film’s release, the tabloid News of the World came out with a front page headline that read "James Bond Girl Was a Boy." By her own accounts, Tula was so upset she contemplated suicide. However, she continued her modelling career. Tula responded by releasing I Am a Woman,first autobiography

Tula became engaged to Count Glauco Lasinio, an Italian advertising executive, who was the first man to date her knowing of her past. He encouraged her to petition for changes in the British law concerning transsexuals. The engagement ended, but her legal efforts continued for seven years, eventually reaching the European Court of Human Rights.

In 1985, Tula appeared extensively in the video for The Power Station's "Some Like It Hot". After breaking up with Lasinio, Tula met Elias Fattal, a Jewish businessman, who was unaware of her history until he proposed marriage on St Valentine's Day 1988. When she told him, rather than rejecting her, he merely asked if she would convert to Judaism. She agreed.[1] They were married on May 1989, just weeks after the European Court of Human Rights decided legally to recognize Tula as a woman. They returned from their honeymoon to find that the News of the World had published a story on their wedding. Fattal's family was angry and persuaded him to have the marriage annulled.

the European Court overturned their decision on a British government appeal. (Later, the Gender Recognition Act 2004 was passed, giving transgender people in the United Kingdom means to change their legal sex.)

Tula released My Story, her second autobiography. In it she gave details of her transition and her unsuccessful battle with the European Commission. She was featured in the September 1991 issue of Playboy, in a pictorial, "The Transformation Of Tula", as an acknowledged transsexual.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0876302/

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by natina; 06-14-2013 at 01:25 PM.