Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 112
  1. #31
    Platinum Poster robertlouis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    York UK
    Posts
    11,849

    Default Re: New Kimber James

    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKLIN View Post
    OH! It does matter. I trust that if Kimber did get SRS then she would had picked a good doctor. Most SRS results are very unbelievable. In other words the genitalia does not look like a pussy. It could hurt a TS pornstar's fan based if the SRS results were very bad like most are.
    I very much doubt that what's uppermost in a girl's mind when she goes through the enormous physical and psychological change that srs represents is what her fans will think.

    Sheesh.

    Girls who have srs do it for themselves, as the culmination of a lifelong journey, not to spite the cockhounds, nor to enthrall the pussy lovers.

    Open your eyes, Franklin, and look at the world beyond the narrow confines of the "porn critic".


    1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

  2. #32
    Professional Poster saifan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,894

    Default Re: New Kimber James

    You be the judge...


    2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    How am I not myself?

  3. #33
    Junior Poster bzzzay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tn
    Posts
    163

    Default Re: New Kimber James

    I still can't get over how pretty Kimber is during the introduction of that video...her face looks SO GOOD. She is so expressive, you can see it in her eyes. Something that was totally missing before.


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.

  4. #34
    5 Star Poster TSPornFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,738

    Default Re: New Kimber James

    Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    I very much doubt that what's uppermost in a girl's mind when she goes through the enormous physical and psychological change that srs represents is what her fans will think.

    Sheesh.

    Girls who have srs do it for themselves, as the culmination of a lifelong journey, not to spite the cockhounds, nor to enthrall the pussy lovers.

    Open your eyes, Franklin, and look at the world beyond the narrow confines of the "porn critic".
    I know the girls do it for themselves. I was speaking on how some fans may feel, not how the pornstars feel about the fans' thoughts.

    However, I am sure girls may think about this if they are going to continue to work in TS porn. Many TS pornstars say it is the cock that makes the money. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way. Many TS porn fans want cock and not pussy.


    2 out of 4 members liked this post.

  5. #35
    Platinum Poster robertlouis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    York UK
    Posts
    11,849

    Default Re: New Kimber James

    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKLIN View Post
    I know the girls do it for themselves. I was speaking on how some fans may feel, not how the pornstars feel about the fans' thoughts.

    However, I am sure girls may think about this if they are going to continue to work in TS porn. Many TS pornstars say it is the cock that makes the money. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way. Many TS porn fans want cock and not pussy.
    OK. Peace.


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

  6. #36
    Member Rookie Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    62

    Default Re: New Kimber James

    Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    OK. Peace.
    lulz..

    You seriously think that the cock is NOT a main attraction of TS's? Most TS porn out there is pre-op/non-op for a reason, as it's the blend of a woman's body/manner and a cock that's the point.

    I'd think most TS pornstars who get SRS KNOW that they will lose fans after it, and possibly don't care since they are being happy and living as they choose. I'd also think that quite a few TS pornstars may remain non-op. Perhaps their cock doesn't hurt them psychologically and they don't give a fuck, provided they look generally like a woman, have female mannerisms, etc. Like most conditions, gender dysphoria affects people differently.

    As for the photo, hmm.. difficult to tell. then again, Kimber is a definite grower. she's packing about 8/9 inches when alert but has a very small flaccid prick lol...


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.

  7. #37
    The Voluptuous Diva 5 Star Poster TSMichelleAustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,782

    Default Re: New Kimber James

    Franklin we all told you she retired. She said that to my face at Tranny Awards. So she did tell everyone she retired. And she shot a buttload of shit before going off. As for Kimber, I think its true she had SRS, her voice is so soft and she looks very happy in the video. Her body has taken shape which happens when girls get SRS. I think she is teasing to let people talk to get you all to pay and join to see the goods! She looks amazing! I am happy for her following what she wanted!


    3 out of 4 members liked this post.

  8. #38
    Platinum Poster robertlouis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    York UK
    Posts
    11,849

    Default Re: New Kimber James

    Quote Originally Posted by TSMichelleAustin View Post
    Franklin we all told you she retired. She said that to my face at Tranny Awards. So she did tell everyone she retired. And she shot a buttload of shit before going off. As for Kimber, I think its true she had SRS, her voice is so soft and she looks very happy in the video. Her body has taken shape which happens when girls get SRS. I think she is teasing to let people talk to get you all to pay and join to see the goods! She looks amazing! I am happy for her following what she wanted!
    I agree Michelle. And if she has had srs and she's happy with her body and within herself, great. As long as she's happy that should be all that matters. She has always been a petite girly girl anyway.


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

  9. #39
    Senior Member Platinum Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,967

    Default Re: New Kimber James

    Quote Originally Posted by saifan View Post
    You be the judge...
    She's a dream made of flesh!


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.

  10. #40
    I <3 Boobs + Blowjobs Platinum Poster RallyCola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    5,997

    Default Re: New Kimber James

    Quote Originally Posted by saifan View Post
    You be the judge...
    judgement: she looks awesome!



    Let's face it...some women just look better with their clothes ON

Similar Threads

  1. kimber james
    By chippy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 02:56 PM
  2. kimber james
    By chippy in forum Escort Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 03:02 AM
  3. kimber james
    By chippy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 06:09 PM
  4. TS MIA or KIMBER James
    By alwaysforyou in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 10:08 AM
  5. kimber james!!!
    By aleppo in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 06:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •