Thread: L.A Pride?

Default L.A Pride?

So I'm curious of how the Pride events went. I didnt go and I was wanting to know what happens at those things. Were there a lot of girls walking around? How was it?

I wouldve gone but I didnt b/c I dont really know anyone here so... Plus, parking wouldve been a real hassle I bet. On top of that I've never been to anything like that so going by myself for the firs time didnt seem like I woulve enjoyed it very much.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Default Re: L.A Pride?

I didn't go because I was just lazy (and the fact I was out late partying last night lol). Apparently a LOT of the local girls were there. I have photographer friends who were there; they'll post their pics eventually...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Senior Member Junior Poster Rabbiteyes's Avatar

I was too lazy to go too ~_~ I went and got schwarma instead :3 Uurrgg, sooo goood.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    I didn't go because I was just lazy (and the fact I was out late partying last night lol). Apparently a LOT of the local girls were there. I have photographer friends who were there; they'll post their pics eventually...
    Oh. Ok Well I guess you didnt need to go then. Like I said before I'm new to L.A and I havent started schcool yet so I havent made that many friends. Especially male friends. Especially male friends who like tgirls. Especially male friends who like tgirls and are black.

I had planned to take my camera and just go shooting but I just became overwhelmed by the idea. I just feel like I held myself from a really good experience so I'll just wait until I see the photos to, I guess, live vicariously through.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbiteyes View Post
    I was too lazy to go too ~_~ I went and got schwarma instead :3 Uurrgg, sooo goood.
    Schwarma? This is probably the second time in life I've heard of that. This first was in the final scene in the Avengers movie. I would ask what It is but that would be silly considering the Google tab on top of my browser. Thanx for replying to my post is basically what I'm saying.