Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: What happened to Ed Jaxon

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    ..... the Atlanta Native Americans.

The What ?

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .

Junior Poster

What happened to Ricco Grosse 1.

Silver Poster

Man I am flattered beyond words.

I am still plugging away here in Chicago, having adventures and trying to keep my head above water.

Hit Shannon's party last night with the Safe House crew and had a blast. Something about butt assed nekkid trannies on a stage that is fun. That girl throws a helluva party.

As to my parties we are still doing it and seeing as I have a number of friends here on HA I am going to knock $15 off our cover for members here. Basically that means you get in for $20 but drink free all night, will see some wild shit and at the end of the night feel a deep and troubling shame.

Hawk's are killin it.

I'm alright.....but just barely.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Asswhipper Veteran Poster VictoriaVeil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon View Post

I am still plugging away here in Chicago, having adventures and trying to keep my head above water.

Hit Shannon's party last night with the Safe House crew and had a blast. Something about butt assed nekkid trannies on a stage that is fun. That girl throws a helluva party.

As to my parties we are still doing it and seeing as I have a number of friends here on HA I am going to knock $15 off our cover for members here. Basically that means you get in for $20 but drink free all night, will see some wild shit and at the end of the night feel a deep and troubling shame.

Hawk's are killin it.

Just barely? please. you either are or ain't ... since youse say you is, keep it UP dude! thats enough Yoda for now. back to edit.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Hawk's are killin it.

Are we sure this is Ed? I hear Willie is going around posting on behalf of others in the 'Where'd so and so go?" threads. And if you're nysprod and feeling mocked, it's because you are being mocked.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

He had the Op. went stealth, now you bring him all back here!
    Sorry Eduardianina, I'll leave 'em a false trail......

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Insert Witty Title Here Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    Well the Blackhawks DID beat my Kings last night...he's probably at United Center still celebrating...
    I was at the Staples Center for Game 4. What a blast. It was great to shut up you Kings fans "You suck!" chants with "We won!". Surprisingly most of your fans where pretty well behaved even though I was sporting a Duncan Keith jersey.

Also caught the Cubs beating the Angels on Wednesday and chilled on the boardwalk in Hermosa Beach at a Chicago bar (and Brazilian, kind of weird but whatever) to watch the Hawks finish things Saturday.

Silver Poster

Naw, its me Odelay. Been laying real low recently and while the Safehouse is still going strong, my extracurricular activities beyond that have been curtailed.

Serial good to see you here man. Hawks I can support (we will have the game on this Saturday) but I am a southsider so.....

A Brazilian Chicago bar?

I need to get back out west. The degenerates have been having fun without me.

Vicki thanks for the positive words. May kind of kicked my teeth in but like the song says, I am back on top in June. That's Life.

And finally Jericho I would make one ugly assed woman so you ain't never gonna see that.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Hawk's are killin it.

That's the kind of offer that makes me think of a flight to O'Hare. I'll bring a guitar if you need to clear the place quickly Ed.

And the beers are on us when you cross the pond in this direction.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Probably hes dementia, or something

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.