Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Satanism

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Satanism

Quote Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
    Beautiful, Stavros! Who is that from?
    Stick with it, Dan, some real gems here and wonderfully delivered. I think this is Governor's Island, NYC

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster

I remember an urban myth about a secret society in NYC that would engage in all kinds of perverted shit from drugs to snuff films, and the Son of Sam and Robert Mapplethorpe were supposed to be members.

I used to live two lives, the stupid honest sap that spent all day solving other people's little problems, and the cunning embezzler who stole as much money as he earned, and spent it all on dancing girls and whores.
    When it came to women, variety was the spice of my life, but one girl really got to me, and she said she would be willing to connect me to anything I wanted, young girls, orgies, drugs, jewelry, machine guns!!!...whatever I wanted. But I was very superstitious, and didn't want to go to jail, which is HELL on earth, yes? I didn't want to get caught. I was content to be a tourist.

It sounds like Natina has kind of a pact with the Devil out there in L.A. I'm almost POSITIVE that the Devil has the absolute best parties, man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	son.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	128.0 KB 
ID:	589586   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	robert-mapplethorpe-.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	589587  

World Class Asshole

Senior Member Professional Poster

Beautiful, Stavros! Who is that from?

I see, Erika. But then, if it's essentially a way to enjoy life in the moment, why Satan? Why the pain and the magic? the ceremonies? You would not believe in an after-life but you would believe in occult relations which allow magic? Usually, one excludes the other.
    And once again, Erika, is that something new in your life? Have you just discovered that recently?

Dan to answer your question, I find peace in my heart in Satanism that I never had as so called Christian. The Idea of becoming a Satanist has been in the works for over a decade, but my actual practice has only been for four months. Christianity kept me dumb and blind to my own sense of self, it wasn't till I transitioned until I seen a very ugly side of 'Christianity'! So why Satan? I find enjoying life in the moment much more gratifying than servitude to 'God' I am not bound to serve Satan I choose to worship him for my own benefit.
    I find that satanic rituals give me inner strength and help deepen my practice, I don't connect them to thoughts of the after-life.... As far as 'satanic magic' goes I am yet a novice, but am learning more everyday.

[QUOTE=joeninety;1340546].Curious to know where is all the sacrifice stuff, the evil, the devil, the dark arts etc????[QUOTE]

Not all Satanic rituals are 'evil' many are about compassion and lust. The idea of "satanic sacrifice" is way more myth than actual truth. I am not bound to serve Satan I choose to worship him for my own benefit.
    Most Satanists worship alone and employ rituals alone, For this reason the 'Black Mass' is the rare occasion that Satanists come together and worship.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Worshiping anything defeats the whole purpose of being a Satanist IMO. Your goal is to be the best individual you can be. Being free takes courage and personal accountability and that's why many hold hands inside of a Church fearing their God.

There is no Devil. It's theater. Be theatrical.

I've always hankered after the Manichean belief - the self-evident truth? - that good and evil co-exist.

And I'm with Dino too. Religion is and should be entirely personal.

Some of my closest friends over the years and throughout my life have been Quakers. That's an entirely admirable form of religion for me.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Stick with it, Dan, some real gems here and wonderfully delivered. I think this is Governor's Island, NYC

LOL! Of course! I should have known! My culture sucks... Thanks, Stavros!

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    Dan to answer your question, I find peace in my heart in Satanism that I never had as so called Christian. The Idea of becoming a Satanist has been in the works for over a decade, but my actual practice has only been for four months. Christianity kept me dumb and blind to my own sense of self, it wasn't till I transitioned until I seen a very ugly side of 'Christianity'! So why Satan? I find enjoying life in the moment much more gratifying than servitude to 'God' I am not bound to serve Satan I choose to worship him for my own benefit.
    I find that satanic rituals give me inner strength and help deepen my practice, I don't connect them to thoughts of the after-life.... As far as 'satanic magic' goes I am yet a novice, but am learning more everyday.
    Erika, I'm glad you found something that makes you feel good. I think I understand the purpose and what you get from it and I'm glad for you. You've been through so much! That's how life is: you just find the stuff that helps you travel a bit of the road and if it's not good anymore, you find something else that's more convenient.
    I'm very happy to see you back, Erika! And it's nice to see you passionate again too!

LOL! Of course! I should have known! My culture sucks... Thanks, Stavros!

Erika, I'm glad you found something that makes you feel good. I think I understand the purpose and what you get from it and I'm glad for you. You've been through so much! That's how life is: you just find the stuff that helps you travel a bit of the road and if it's not good anymore, you find something else that's more convenient.
    I'm very happy to see you back, Erika! And it's nice to see you passionate again too!
    Thank you Dan Hope you are doing well too

Junior Poster

I put my soul up for bid on ebay,but they removed my post after three days(no bids).

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

The benefit of trading one delusion for another is variety.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.